Western civilization peaked in 2000 didn't it?

Zoomer here born in 2001
Clownworld was all I ever knew

How was life back in the 90s?
Seem almost magical to me

From what I see back then the American dream was still alive. In fact you could start a company in your garage and make it without getting fucked by the fed or the government.
USSR and communism had been BTFO. China was still weak. Asia was going down the gutter. Western power was undisputed.
I hear constantly from people that say 2001 change everything with the market crash and 9/11. How everyone was optimistic before and were thinking that thing would only get better and the future was here.

How was living back then?

Attached: 223.jpg (639x747, 52.01K)

Try 1950

Try 1938

Attached: 6AB192D8-09E8-4D05-9AF4-6FEA93185CE1.jpg (800x594, 118.68K)

My fellow 2001 zoomer

Attached: 68a.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

*2000bc

>How was life back in the 90s?
>Seem almost magical to me
for an anglo still just bullied and beaten up by those mean black kids

93fag here. It was much more based, but it was also the peak of boomer christcuck power. The 80s had everything, no compromise.

>t.

Attached: brainlet-maga-hats-thumbnail.png (176x200, 29.33K)

Try one milion years ago mah dude those were the times.

Nah I got a blast from 2000 to 215 or so.
Things are unbelievebely fucked. Never thought the kikes would get with outting a burka in the world with social shame along.
Bastards pieces of shit.

Fpbp, late 1800s and early 1900s up until the Fed and WWI. Anyone that says a recent decade doesn't understand just how far we have fallen from our peak.

1991 millenial user here.
Everything was better in the 90s, you literally missed the last time when the world was still sane.
Thank god I've lived my childhood in the 90s, thank you mom and dad.

>2001
The price of fiber optic went down and high speed internet became the norm. That's what changed the world not sand niggers driving planes

the 80's and mid-90's were good. late 90's had a noticeable decline in culture and the 2000's was a shitshow that you could only enjoy if you were born into it.

2015. No Doc in my life to end my life in those dates ykwis.

Hello fellow zoomer
>T. 2000 zoomer
My opinion is yhe American dream died around 2010
I think around the time millennials became real adults shit started getting fucked

Was it better? By far. Did it have its issues? Absolutely!

You were allowed to say a lot more back then. For instance, a lot of stuff that is considered "racist" now, had no actual racial connotation attached to them. Liberals had to think that shit up, which is kind of ironic.

Nigger problems were far worse in the 90s, because due to no internet, it was harder to get information out to redpill people and feds did way more illegal shit back then to shut down legal groups they didn't agree with.

The world ended after 9/11. Nothing worked out for me personally, and it didn't work out for so many people I know. Back in those days, you dated a girl simply because you asked her. Now women, no matter how redpilled, believe they're supposed to work for more, more, more.

Parents were horrendous in the 90s though. Boomers created a lot of the memes about sleazy parenting that TV tends to glorify, like divorce, stealing your kids allowance money for booze, parents punishing one kid for the other child's actions, etc., so that sucked.

This, sadly. The west could have won the entire world if Germany didn't fuck up Europe in WWI.
Imagine the first world war taking place in African Colonies and sparing the technological processes of the time, how much more advanced would we be?

The insanity began when smart phones became a thing. Until then, there were good times and bad times. Since smart phones it’s been clown tier psycho world

Attached: 1FAAA374-92C7-4B45-9FF4-D5B21F8DB0CF.png (306x306, 72.86K)

Millennial here born in 1989. It died in 2008. The Recession raped an entire generation and what's weird is that it feels like it never actually went away.

Things started to go to shit in the 1990's, and it was certainly noticeable. I think the 1980's was the last decade when people still had a positive outlook for the future.

The police state was born long before 2001, but 2001 was when politicians could be open about it.

got physical bullies in a majority turkish class

Western civilization peaked during middle ages. From then on it's in a downward spiral.
Why do you think kikes are always puting medieval times in a bad light?

I started coming to this conclusion about ten years ago. It is amazing how far we have fallen.