Mexicans are so self hating they want the US to annex them

Attached: mexi acomplejado2.jpg (1024x761, 86.57K)

translate

I want the US to annex my shit country too.

amerobros...

something about us having more for us than mexico, please annex us

>The US does more for us than Mexico, I would do anything to be annexed by them

Attached: mexi acomplejado6.jpg (987x1234, 199.63K)

Take my Islands I fucking hate my commie gov. At least I want to be part of where shit happens instead of a slave shitty place for fat tourists and the pandemic basically ended my way to talk to normies anymore ( and i work in the health field so.....fuck.)
So yeah annex canarias dgaf

They should just come to the usa and make it mexico faster.

That fucker cant do shit on sábados my user.

Are these the based white hispanics that Any Forums keeps telling me about?

>never spoke to a Mexican
Go outside child

Yeah, this place hasbthreads like that the same way that dude is mexican, or white.

is pic rel considered white in spain?
all the self hating 'white' mexicans are pro-globohomo libtards

Attached: mexi2.jpg (751x939, 167.47K)

Vgh... the CUM empire

Attached: file.png (626x536, 348.82K)

>niggers tongue my anus

Doont know if you trying to be dunny or some shit, but beyond the filtercancers in your image and seeing those eyes I would nee to see his genealogical tree because they smell like kike. Like you.

The decent thing to Pedro would be to translate that gutteral peasant language for the rest of us to understand

based

America needs to annex mexico and Canada to form a super state. Eventaully we will absorb the rest of latin america to form a billion ish population and control the world

Its so fucking hard to translate this shit with all the shit stuffed in your mouth within your phone? Lay down the bong, Bong.

>Imagine being so subhuman that you want to be annexed by muttmerica
Pathetic monkeys

For what? At least argentina has metal

I took spanish in 5th and 6th grade. It says "Taco prices are through the repurposed terracotta and tin sheet scrap roofs, nap time extended an extra 3 hours until further notice. Escape to the USA if you cholos got a problem"

missiles strikes are the best I can do. taquitos, mark the map for me. I've conveniently included LA and Texas.

Attached: mark em.png (630x446, 161.68K)

want more proof?

Attached: mexi acomplejado10.jpg (1440x1440, 97.03K)

Why would I want to work when there's a wetback doing nothing?
Excuse me, TWO wetbacks doing nothing, Miguel.