OH NON NO NON NO NO NO

HOW WILL MUTS EVER RECOVER FROM THE COPE

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 153912.jpg (760x724, 174.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kremlin.ru/supplement/5770
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor." I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet. Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you be pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes. But this hated has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate!

we didn't elect biden. the democrat election thieves own this

Attached: trump won.jpg (800x600, 427.09K)

If we wanted sanctions to have real effect we should have hit them all at once rather than applying them piecemeal over the course of a decade or two, which gave them plenty of time to adapt and learn how to not be as reliant on international trade / finance as other "globally integrated" nations

Just kys already mutt

>380092296

Memeflag spam bullshit in every thread. Kys

>sanctions COULD HAVE worked
Keep waving that fist, old man. Sanctions have literally never worked and everyone knows this. You have to actually act, like in Iran where we blocked all their trade physically.

These sanctions were meant to hurt the average US citizen you idiot.

Based

don't worry. conflict mobilizes the human drive for survival. we all adapt

Attached: 1653595750698.gif (640x480, 3.3M)

you will never be a woman
now go buy a rope

When I heard about Russia seizing the western business assets that pulled out of Russia, their major gas surplus therefor reasonable gas prices, the state sanctioned digital piracy, new trade talks with India and China etc. I knew the west had fucked up.

>Oh you're going to do something we don't like?
>well we'll just take out every avenue which we swill money out of you!
>Then we'll incentivize you to start making your own businesses!
>Also we'll stop buying gas from you so everyone in your country can buy the surplus!

>that will teach them that they need us

There was never an official announcement of sanctions from the US gov, it was only ever reported in media reports.

Russia and China warned the west the world is now multipolar, meaning the west doesn't rule the world anymore.
Hubris and incompetence made them ignore those realities.
en.kremlin.ru/supplement/5770

t. Dracula

topkek

you're right. what we're seeing is the flailing around of incompetent people who infest our government. USA is cooked. good riddance.

>Hubris and incompetence
You wish it wasn't a calculated destruction from the inside

it is sad. Europe loses ground every hundred years. from great empires to strong countries. from strong countries to regional strength

I just paid $5 for celery you stupid fucking retard who cares about Americans

most of it really isn't.

that's what they get for raising a generation of literal faggots. The same problem exists in America and all of the "West."

>B-BUT BASEDLENSKY SAID 2 MOAR MICROSECONDS UNTIL WE CAPTURE THE KREMLIN!! ROOSHAR IS LITCHERELLUE COLLAPSING.

>TheTrumpet.com
World News, Economics and Analysis based on Bible Prophecy

OHNONONO