ZELENSKY PLEDGES TO DESTROY ETHNIC UKRAINIANS

HOLY BASED - ZELENSKY PLEDGES TO DESTROY UKRAINIANS

>"Nobody wants to live in a Ukrainian Ukraine, or a Russian Ukraine. People want to live in a vibrant, democratic, liberal and especially multiracial Ukraine."

>"Ukrainians are not blonde or blue eyes, they do not have white skin. Ukrainians are just people who live in these lands and see it as their own. Ukraine should, in the future, be a modern babel - a great mixing of all the peoples of the world, once Russia is defeated."

>"We are fighting for everyone who is LGBT, we are fighting for everyone who is black, who is Jewish, who is not the typical European. Everybody who President Putin hates. Our fight is a multicultural nation, defending itself against the onslaught of an assimilationist empire. Ukraine is for all peoples of all races, not just Russians."

>"So many brave Ukrainian men have died in this tragic war, it will be totally necessary to repopulate Ukraine with new blood, flowing from Africa and Eurasia. Every Ukrainian should know that this fight is for future Ukrainians, not just current Ukrainians."

wsj.com/articles/ukraine-zelensky-president-jewish-babel-putin-war-11646786791

Attached: ukraine.png (596x783, 458.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/ukraine-zelensky-president-jewish-babel-putin-war-11646786791
web.archive.org/web/20220310082359/https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-zelensky-president-jewish-babel-putin-war-11646786791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news, the NATO shills told me no ukie soliders die at all.

INB4 this thread is filled with various racist and transphobic images veiled as "humor." I want to extend a warning to any susceptible young viewers who haven't fallen down the alt-right pipeline yet. Please leave this website they are trying to radicalize you be pretending their hatred is just silly memes and jokes. But this hated has real life effects on vulnerable communities (i.e. BIPOC and LGBTQ2A+ folx), so please seek help to deradicalize and learn to stop the hate.

I know you're Canadian even without being able to see your flag.

Zelensky was my final straw. Jews are getting exterminated this generation and nothing will stop us this time

>2,000 in the last day alone.
Holy shit these jews are ruthless. Just blow another line, zelenski. What do they matter?

Kek! You faggots and pedos are going into mass graves around the world soon.

>wsj.com/articles/ukraine-zelensky-president-jewish-babel-putin-war-11646786791
archive nigger

Based. We should him all our niggersand trannies and let Putin frag them.
>They respawn as worm food

>2k people in a single day
Shieeeet

Fuck you faggot
All child groomers deserve the rope.

did you not expect me to get past that paywall, retard-kun? those quotes are fake unless I am missing something, google the quotes gives you no results
web.archive.org/web/20220310082359/https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-zelensky-president-jewish-babel-putin-war-11646786791

"Ruth Wisse" was the one who compared Ukraine to Babel

>Nobody wants to live in a Ukrainian Ukraine
Destroy this neoliberal faggot country. Z

Ive managed to redpill so many people on the jews using Zelenskys actions in the past few months
>demanding shit from other nations
>insulting nations that dont give what he demands
>forcing citizens to fight but allowed jews to leave
>constant lies

shabbos shalom!

>bitching about bigotry
>that flag
hmmmm... nice copypasta. i assume this is the newer version of the "lmao you pathetic racists make me laugh" copypasta

Attached: big bait.jpg (600x600, 23.55K)

Is that really what the article says? That cant be true. The insanity cant really be this pitched.

>Ive managed to redpill so many people on the jews using Zelenskys actions in the past few months

Sure you have bud. Remember to take ur meds kek.

Attached: fedora.png (583x584, 657.93K)

>a modern babel
We all know what happened there...

if you care, no

it's scared

he could be a british paki...

its a copypasta, chill out... but anyways thanks for giving this guy (you)s so we can bump the thread.

Attached: oldfag vs moralfag 4chan anon vs anonymous cia nigger larp3.jpg (650x1274, 414.78K)

>Remember to take ur meds kek.
I'm not jewish

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

it doesnt. It does say however:
>Babel was the chronicler of the doomed struggle of the Cossack fighting for his freedom as well as that of the Cossack Ukrainian Jew, who mimicked the values of a particular vision of Ukraine. Mr. Zelensky embodies an entirely different conception of what a multicultural and multiethnic Ukraine is and will need to be, if it is to overcome the historical Russian variant of autocracy embodied today by Mr. Putin.

Vladislav Davidzon

Atlantic Council

Chernowitz, Ukraine

Mr. Davidzon is European correspondent for Tablet and author of “From Odessa With Love.”

The more relevant question is: if he did say it, would you be surprised in the slightest? For me the answer is no. Destruction of the native population and cultural genocide is the first priority of most western leaders

Source: incel Slava Z
Thank you much obliged, come get the real news that the west doesn’t want you to know!

If Azov doesn't turn on Ukraine because of this, then they're fucking hypocrite LARPers.

The entire purpose of this war was to destroy Azov and others and to destroy ethnic Ukraine. The women will never return and are already impregenated by Western Euros or West Slavs just so they can stay in those countries. Ukrainian men are left to die and then eventually welcome the new Arab and African migrants

don't forget he's a massive faggot too. i get the same feeling when i see zelensky's face whenever i see astolfo on the internet. its the absolute desire to rip and tear through degeneracy until it is done.

Attached: ukraine president is a hollywood actor kike faggot jew.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

NO REFUNDS

Z
Z
ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: Ukrainian mother 2.png (686x493, 503.93K)