Books worth reading

"Sex and Culture" by J.D. Unwin. Answers questions you didn't even know you had.
"Two Hundred Years Together" by Solzhenitsyn. Lots of complete samizdat translations online, if you just look.
"A People That Shall Dwell Alone" by Kevin MacDonalds, which I think is more insightful that his "CoC".
"The Transparent Cabal" by Stephen J Sniegoski. Read especially with relation to the essay "A Clean Break" by Richard Perle

Attached: Buffalo on a Highway.jpg (605x756, 46.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creativityalliance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is something uncomfortable about the picture

yes, that road looks very out of place

The Manipulated Man (German: Der Dressierte Mann) is a 1971 book by author Esther Vilar
The road shouldn't be there, neither should you or the camera. It is looking up at you, his eyes asking you "why did you come here, to my home?"

"Rum, the lash and sodomy".
It basically talks about how most of the Pirates and Navy were ass mad and bonked like mad, sometimes raping captive combatants.

It’s the lighting I think, headlights shouldn’t make that kind of shadow profile

Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition is another good one if you want lots of juicy details!

Attached: decline of the west book.gif (740x700, 2.94M)

Have you never ridden in a car after dark? What a retard.

Excellent taste user. I read a lot and could recommend books all day, but here's a few off the top of my head that I've enjoyed or found worthwhile recently:

The Transgender Industrial Complex by Scott Howard - an interesting look at the social phenomenon and the driving forces of the money-power behind it from the perspective of /ourguy/

Camp of the Saints by Jean de Raspail - wasn't cheap or easy to get a physical copy of this novel but it was worth it. Basically a nightmarish premonition of the current fate of EVROPA written in the 1970s by a based Frenchman. Should be required Any Forums reading.

Our God is Your God Too, But He Has Chosen Us: Essays on Jewish Power (Laurent Guyénot) - along similar lines as based Kevin MacDonald's work on der juden

Against Democracy and Equality (Tomislav Sunic) - Tom Sunic is based as fuck, read this. Why liberalism and enlightenment values were a mistake.

Archeofuturism (Guillaume Faye) - interesting French New-Right take on third positionist politics with a focus on striking a balance between the RETVRN to agrarian societies and the continued advancement of technology in a more healthy direction.

Also been reading Beyond Human Rights, a collection of select translated works from Alain de Benoist. I should really learn to read Frenchmore competently, I've been really delving into a lot of Nouvelle-Droit authors recently and finding much to like.

In that book did they speak of NON rape ships? Like could I go out to sea and NOT be water gay?

b00mp eet

Seems like im a novice compared to many of those titles, however i'll still chip in my 2cents.

The strange death of europe: A recap of the geopolitical situation in Europe, their source and goals.

And ynything you read by Robert Greene will be amazing

Non-retard, non-schizo books worth reading:
"How To Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan. About psychedelics, history of, research into, experiences with.
"Why We Sleep" by Matthew Walker. Surprisingly little attention has been paid to the state in which we spend a third of our lives.
"The Captive Mind" by Czeslaw Milosz. About encroaching Stalinism in the Postwar period, it reads like a history of what's going on now.
"The Demon In Democracy" by Ryszard Legutko. Shows how liberal democracies with monopolistic/oligopolistic economies have more in common late-Brezhnev era Soviet Union than we'd like to admit.
"Devils" by Dostoevski. One of those books that, if you haven't read it, you're an uneducated rube who should fuck off and die in a ditch.

Go back to the fields, peasant. Men of learning are speaking here.

Gay and Brit. Not surprised, all that buggering in school makes them all anally obsessed.

On the strength of your recs in OP and those last two, which I've read and found excellent, I'll take a look at the first three in this list.

I love Dostoevski and find myself returning to Demons often and finding new themes or thought provoking places to draw comparisons every time.

Based, I look at jews with the same perplexed expression.

>you shouldn't be here, why are you in my home kike

did you hear about this, or read it? >380091408

It's very uncomfortable when your car is stuck in the middle of a herd of them

Nature's Eternal Religion
White Man's Bible
Salubrious Living
Expanding creativity
creativityalliance.com/