Israeli nationalists chant racist slogans in Jerusalem march

apnews.com/article/politics-middle-east-jerusalem-israel-0a6080b491cebc2aa830986029816976
>As the march got underway, groups of Orthodox Jewish youths gathered outside Damascus Gate, waving flags, singing religious and nationalistic songs, and shouting “the Jewish nation lives” before entering the Muslim Quarter. One large group chanted “Death to Arabs,” and “Let your village burn down” before descending into the Old City.
B-But jews cannot be racist because the holocaust happened!

Attached: israeli_racists.jpg (1036x962, 265.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq5gGIfvaMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomer leaf, fuck off. This isn't plebbit

Its okay thats part of Americas plan. Did you know America totally urged them not to do it? America is on our side Any Forums! Trust America.

>Boomer leaf, fuck off.
Nice try. You're not hurting me today, you're having a tough time.

>hurting
I don't care about hurting you. I read your last sentence and realized who was OP. It was a boomer, a bluepilled normie retard that posts regularly on plebbit.

>I read your last sentence and realized who was OP
youtube.com/watch?v=nq5gGIfvaMM
This is who I am in your mind?

Yes.

Ok Moishe. Whatever. I am Dilbert.

It's not racist, it's literally call for genocide.

Do you understand how out of place you are, how out of place your statements are here?

>understand
no that is the irony

>racism for me but not for thee goyim!
THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU!

Don't you get paid by the Israeli government to read the Talmud everyday as a "job"? Go stick your ample nose in that filthy text.

Attached: Notes_220515_181719_cc2.jpg (391x446, 86.6K)

Israelis should not be racist. They must allow everyone in their country, especially people with dense pigmentation. Remember the 6 gorillions

Eat shit and kill yourself you ugly schizophrenic kike.

I hope palesitanchads destroy those kikes
FUCK CHRISTKIKES

>b-b-b-based Muslim haters!
*goyim. They hate all goyim. Muslims just take the brunt of it in Israel for obvious reasons. Don’t be fooled like your stupid boomer parents were.

Attached: 0B5F7504-29FE-4A96-A688-B9BA488CED93.jpg (850x400, 78.84K)

Holy fuck I love Jews now and want to go to war and pass anti semitism laws in my country for them!

No, of course not. Because they're ironic statements (about jews not being able to be racist). My statement in that context is a bullseye.

No I am the Great & Mighty DILBERT. You israenigger and you boomernigger will BOW before my awesome power to tweet nonsensical bullshit

maybe I gotta take the jew pill like pic related.

no use in trying to side with cattle people that sell away their rights for literally nothing.

>In Israel : nationalist
>In the West : leftist globohomo
Jews are just like Muslims

>death to arabs
>dont realize arabs can be jewish and or israeli
ouch

You will GET OUT of Israel. It is Jewish land what are you doing there??