He cries out as he strikes you

He cries out as he strikes you

Attached: Screenshot (63).png (594x215, 33.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1530695251198894080
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1530959297210748928
twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1530405094256156677
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8N0wcAfvc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_uZjQaT4-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGKsrSsH0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a faggot, Ethan. There would be anti-shilling operations against you if you weren't already such a grotesque obese faggot kike who makes an example of himself every time he shills himself here.

this is fantastic news, ethan. very cool! thank you

Everyone who is aware of jews hates them..

Based

Now what did he do? Steal another million dollars? Say some obviously dumb shit?

>ITT: We pretend to be jews

I really really hate the jews too
Especially this fat disabled looking troll and his horse sister wife

Kek
Jew boy can’t deal with the shit he wants to deal out
Fucking pussy gets what he fuckin deserves

Attached: 28A5A484-504E-48E2-8B63-73EBFFE49BD0.png (225x225, 9.31K)

You dont like antisemitism in white countries? Make your own country then.

>makes israel
>people still get butthurt
?

Is ethan kike in israel or what

Ethan Klein and Sam Hyde belong at the bottom of a deep dark pit despicable kikes

He said more whites need to die in mass shootings

Why does this absolute retard get posted here?

he said somebody should bomb the building where the nra was holding a convention, got banned on jewtube for a week, and has been kvetching ever since

>Come to my house and I will kill you with my semi-automatic shotgun
twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1530695251198894080

>Republicans are the party of dead kids
twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1530959297210748928

Who made israel?

clips or tweets???

>makes israel
>people still get butthurt

that's their dirty Muslim cousins. no else gives a fuck.

Anyone else notice how he looks like Harvey Weinstein more every passing year? Any guesses on how long it is before he starts raping chicks?

Doesn't matter. You hate jews regardless of what they do.
G*d did.

Everyone who isn't Jewish hates Jews and for good reason, Ethan, you disgusting kike.

anglos

People would have a lot less problems with Israel if they minded their own fucking business and didn't send agents out to subvert other countries.

boy I hate kikes

Attached: 1641537043416.jpg (850x400, 78.19K)

twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1530405094256156677

>acts like a jew
>surprised people hate him
Oy vey dis anti-semitism, I tell ya! It's mysterious!

>if jews had never done the shit theyve done, i would still hate them becaused a niggerlander says so.

Can't imagine why

Attached: 1653756042713m.jpg (1024x870, 139.31K)

>People would have a lot less problems with Israel if they minded their own fucking business and didn't send agents out to subvert other countries.
Zionism is globalism, they can't stop doing that shit because they are parasites who cannot survive on their own.

Attached: 1653851662540.jpg (720x729, 295.47K)

>You hate jews regardless of what they do.
>n-no its not our well documented history of being liars, thieves and murderers
>y-youre just jealous

You aren't in Israel, you're in our country. Go the fuck to Israel and we won't have nearly as many problems with you.

>Incites violence via calling for the bombing of NRA conference
>Cries when people send death threats to him

I fucking hate Jews, my hatred knows no bounds.

Oh I know, I was just playing devil's advocate, a jew must subvert, it's in their blood.

post the pic where some slut has her ass in their baby's face kek

Practicing Jew here. Daily reminder that in Judaism there is a group of fake jews called The erev Rav (amalek is their name) and it was written in the zohar the fake jews would take over the world and then the messiah would come
The fake jews WE WUZ as the real aryan jews. It’s actually a major part of Judaism the fake satanic Jews.

Here is a white rabbi talking about it.

ho is The Erev Rav? Do they 'run' the world? Are they an evil regime with a lot of power? - Part 1

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8N0wcAfvc

Mashiach Part 6: The Erev Rav - The Evil And Corrupt Of The Holy Nation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_uZjQaT4-Q

THE FINAL WAR AGAINST THE EREV RAV (w/ Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi & Rabbi Yaron Reuven)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGKsrSsH0o

>>> Say some obviously dumb shit

Per usual, Ethan gonna Ethan- he just cannot help himself, and we’re left standing here asking what the problem is.
Notice he just makes vague allegations with zero proof to confirm, and all the fanboys just eat it up.

>Jew boy can’t deal with the shit he wants to deal out
>Fucking pussy gets what he fuckin deserves
This is the funny part, they keep running their mouths about whites, their very cultures, homelands, identities and laws, while crying when told to STFU.

i find it funny reading his old fans crying how he turned into a fatfuck asshole and questioning if he has always been like this. motherfucker was a jew back then and is a jew now. the blindfold needs to be removed.

Because this joofuck comes in here constantly for attention. If it weren’t for Ethan being an absolute abomination begging for attention, how else would he get attention?

America and Israel are connected because they are both part of freemasonry’s agenda of establishing the “empire of the messiah”

They never explain why our relationship is special but the two will never be separated because all of the lost tribes of Israel are in America, not just the jews. That is only one tribe of the Israelites.

Kill yourself you lying yiddish rat.

>>>starts
Like anyone would willingly fuck this absolute femboy fatass without being forced to.

I miss him so much.

Kek which one of you faggots did this?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-30-03-15-43-74_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (720x1600, 394.76K)

I am your God, thank me.

Chekt
Do you realize what you’re saying? Asking joos to stop seeking power/attention/benjamins is like asking Joe Biden to tell us who’s really operating the White House.

and that's a good thing!

literally who?

I'd say not enough cuckservatives really hate jews yet. We need to fix that as soon as possible.

>budtender
You work at a cash register.

>I miss him so much.
Me too, mate.

Attached: 1653852175930.jpg (567x790, 78.4K)

>alot of people hate jews
you fucks did it to yourselves.

Read Thesselonians you venomous kike
>Jews killed our Saviour, and their own prophets, and are the enemy of all Men

That is the entire point of freemasonry and Zionism is to usher in the thrown of Apollyon. America IS the empire of the messiah. Cry all you want faggot, you can’t stop us.

Attached: FFA022C9-2742-4531-A82E-1B0D28A4E1AC.jpg (600x800, 58.68K)

uh sweetie? Israel isn't a real state.

Fuck kikes and fuck niggers

Easy.
Antarctica, Antrarctica, Antarctica
murder those big white bears up there, melt the ice, and then we can all have beach front homes.

The Cumaen sybyl reference on the dollar bill is a direct reference to the old Roman prophecy that one day Apollyon would come and establish the golden age aka the messianic era

Attached: A69E71F0-A745-48CB-AE05-CABD2BFE5FAD.jpg (198x255, 12.31K)

OY VEY WHY MUST THEY PERSECUTE ME SO!?!
Every time.

Attached: 7F178F7D-BE49-4295-8CF7-1CC2989C7534.jpg (696x390, 41.14K)

He said to bomb the NRA building and execute all the members

> The Cumaean Sibyl (also known as Amalthaea), whose prophecy about the return of the god Apollo is encoded in the Great Seal of the United States, was the oldest of the Sibyls and the seer of the Underworld who in the Aeneid gave Aeneas a tour of the infernal region.