Despite all evidence indicating that the liver failure in children happening worldwide is being caused by adenovirus...

Despite all evidence indicating that the liver failure in children happening worldwide is being caused by adenovirus vaccines, it's the people pointing this out that are the "end of humanity" according to jews and their leftwing co-conspirators trying to gaslight everyone.

Attached: Covid vaccine trolls who blamed me after my son caught mystery hepatitis are ‘end of humanity’.png (669x947, 340.45K)

but it is an global health expert. perhaps it is aware of more than you could know.

Fuck off tranny. Every single one of those children had a gay or tranny babysitter. Any Forums is trying to bury this overwhelming evidence.

Adenovirus isnt covid though
They are very different and adeno had a live version for years
>Not sure if schizoid or dumb

Attached: 1653328124115.png (528x438, 235.96K)

And that’s why I don’t scrub my back anymore, it’s just not worth it in the linen run especially when you need to get to work fast. Adds an extra 3 min of stretching and squirming just to get rid of a little bacne.

It's from the J&J vaccine you retarded faggot

but clean back is healthy back. you must get a mate to help you with this. perhaps OP's picrel could do this, it probably has time.

No, it's a woman and a retard doing "research" on twitter
>Adenovirus isnt covid though
AstraZeneca's COVID-19 Vaccine uses adenovirus vector and Janssen's (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine uses adenovirus vector.

I'm getting mystery hepatitis just looking at her face.

She's 10 out of 10 in bongland, I am told.

Attached: liver failure.png (872x2194, 402.64K)

>deanovirus
Picrel

Forgot picrel

Attached: 1624730744507.jpg (750x744, 216.87K)

>Until the FDA approves vaccines for children, doctors say it’s critical that no one under the age of sixteen is given the COVID-19 vaccine.

Attached: age.png (1121x917, 710.74K)

two more weeks, 100% safe

Attached: 1653676814459.jpg (640x432, 31.42K)

Are you feeling okay North Texas bros? Was it worth it shooting your six year old child with the clotshot?

Attached: north texas.png (812x582, 101.93K)

Not two more weeks. Right now.

Attached: continued.png (851x711, 73.88K)

I will punch a covidian right in the fucking face, and then kick their ribcage in.

Wetback

I would sure love to read teh article but fuck me right?

Attached: suck it-crotch-grab-crotch.gif (498x280, 1.54M)

you are new on the job huh?

They never say if the 17 month old kid was vaccinated though.