GUN SHILLS EXPOSED

Shills from weapons manufacturers are trying to slide this!!!
Clinton banned guns from 1994 - 2004 with positive effects.
Gun shills are trying to push the narrative that an assault rifle ban means they will take all the guns.
DON'T FALL FOR GUN MANUFACTURER AND GOP SHILLS.
Assault rifle ban worked.
Pic related!

Attached: lying gunfags BTFO.png (2297x1821, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/hunting-in-judaism/
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf
factcheck.org/2013/02/did-the-1994-assault-weapons-ban-work/
rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/ban-assault-weapons.html
law.stanford.edu/publications/the-impact-of-legalized-abortion-on-crime-over-the-last-two-decades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't ban hammers though. The job was left half finished. We deserve this.

Attached: 1573700247240.png (597x441, 39.46K)

You've been EXPOSED gun shill.
Which manufacturer is paying you?

Show your true colors

All of them.

Attached: rtc.gif (676x509, 104.64K)

Shall not be infringed.
Do you want a civil war?
Do you know how many more people will die in a civil war?

They're owned by Jews. You work for the Jews?
Big gun manufacturers are all controlled by Jewish execs

kys

"With positive effects"

I have analyzed this line and seen it used by David Brock bots on other platforms. This thread is a bot/shill thread. Sage and ridicule.

>99 cents was deposited in your account

Which manufacturer is paying you to shill guns?

Columbine happened during that time idiot.

Mass shootings tend to happen when leftist anti gun nuts are in power.

What kind of retarded shilling is this? Neck yourself.

Attached: 1653789432507.jpg (720x419, 38.32K)

Who doesn't work for kikes, man?

myjewishlearning.com/article/hunting-in-judaism/

Attached: 1569931011793.png (1000x680, 74.21K)

The chad knife owner vs the virgin rifle owner.

Come and take them or shut the fuck up. Nobody is giving up their arms willingly.

fucking hell, crime dropped in 1994 overall on it's own, the Playstation had more to do with it than Clinton did, but i expect him to claim it was all him, just like he took credit for the Tech Boom.

Holy fucking cherry picking, Batman!

Attached: 73ACFE4D-5800-44C1-8E15-DD03BF0D6371.jpg (1280x939, 63.7K)

Car accident happen with seatbelts. What is your point, shill? Which manufacturer is paying you to shill on Any Forums?

The federal gun ban on assault rifles last 10 years until 2004. When it ended in the second Bush term, mass shootings with assault rifles went up.

>mass shootings
Oh... you didn't know?

Attached: 1565009735379.jpg (3009x3240, 2.14M)

What point are you trying to make, gun shill?

black burgers commit 56% of murders and 78% of armed robbery.
Common sense and logic would dictate that you ban and deport them to Wakanda Paradise aka Liberia and watch your crime rates fall

>I want guns to defend myself from common threats and tyrants
>YOU'RE A SHILL YET IM THE ONE HIDING BEHIND A MEMEFLAG!!!! SHILL!!! EVEN THOUGH MY PICTURE PROVES NOTHING SINCE THERE WAS STILL A SPIKE IN SHOOTINGS!!!
Mouth on the curb faggot.

1994 Clinton AW ban "the ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement."
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf

-

“1994 Assault Weapons Ban - because the banned guns and magazines were never used in more than a fraction of all gun murders, even the maximum theoretically achievable preventive effect of the ban on gun murders is almost certainly too small to detect statistically with only one year of post-ban crime data.”
“Therefore, we cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence.”
“assault weapons were used in only 2 percent of gun crimes before the ban”
factcheck.org/2013/02/did-the-1994-assault-weapons-ban-work/

-

No convincing evidence that banning “assault weapons” or “large” capacity magazines has an effect on mass shootings or violent crime -
rand.org/research/gun-policy/analysis/ban-assault-weapons.html

Attached: 1e7857eca9401536f759fa2a6c411480.gif (540x540, 1.2M)

Gang bangers and niggers killing each other in tribal violence =/ mass shooting with assault rifles. Why are you trying to muddy the waters, shill?

That the vast majority of mass shootings in the US are committed with handguns that are purchased illegally by niggers. Do I need to spell it out for you?

Attached: 1613058679578.jpg (500x504, 29.59K)

stop teasing about gun ban, make it happen already. i want the current timeline to switch phase. put your fucking Will into it make it happen now

"mass shooting" is a propaganda. They don't include literal mass shootings by gangs and niggers

>1994 Clinton AW ban "the ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement."
>ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf
Whole post is FAKE NEWS strawman. The purpose of banning assault rifles was not to reduce gun crime writ large, but SPECIFICALLY mass shootings with assault rifles, which were reduced by 70%.
WHO is paying you GUN SHILL?

That graph doesn't look conclusive at all. There was no sudden drop in deaths when the ban was put in place, it remained about the same. The deaths went markedly higher in 2012, only marginally in 2008.
So I'd say the problem is a sick and evil society full of strife, confusion, and mental illness.

How much effort do you put in to being this retarded? It's even worse that you're being this retarded just as a half assed trolling attempt.

Fucking retard, drops in crime correlates with abortions being legalized, not guns being banned. Even libs admit this.
law.stanford.edu/publications/the-impact-of-legalized-abortion-on-crime-over-the-last-two-decades/

The vast majority of MASS shootings in the US, almost 85%, are committed with assault rifles, not hand guns. What are you trying to hide, shill? What are you shilling?

Bill Clinton is just a PAEDOPHILE rapist bitch.

You motherfuckers need to get the 1000fold fact that if you mess with our children you die. Plain and Simple. I will go to Hell for breaking God's 10 commandments to protect ANY AND ALL children from your lascivious perverted satanic black faux weak magick poor work.

Idiot morons need to live and let live.

Stop pushing your trigger crap psyop faggotry on innocent people.

You are NOT God.

This statistic is bullshit according to the US federal government. Proof or it didn't happen.

Attached: 1569890303414.jpg (330x330, 22.9K)

WHO is paying you, shill?
Drop is mass shootings with assault rifles was because of abortions being legalized? You're not a shill, you're just a fucking RETARD.

The paper that uses OPEN SOURCE data is shown in the OP image, shill. Who woulda thunk that people would use assault rifles, the guns that can fire more bullets and use bigger magazines, to commit mass shootings instead of hand guns. Who would think such a thing would happen!

Admit only pharma shills think the MRNA vaccines were a good odea and I might humor you
You're so against corporations using politics to turn a profit, that should be easy for you, right?

Bet you've got pharma shill buddies here, don't you, gun shill. Which company is paying?

the reason they came up with a assault weapons ban during that time was because of the la gangs and other gangs across the country that were involved in the crack cocaine trade, there was tons of automactic weapons on the street contributing to the drivebys and other shit.. what doesnt make any sense to me is SLICK DICK WILLY was responsible for the crack cocaine being bought in and even transforming little rock into a gang banging capital, this means in essence the real reason he banned the weapons was to cause a HUGE black market for assault weapons and their skyrocketing values.

>430 fatalities from black rifles over 20 years

That's a drop in the bucket considering that the average annual homicide rate from guns is about 10,000, 95% of which are committed by blacks.

Attached: GunDeaths.png (1091x788, 163.51K)

Ja let's pretend the years 1994-2001 had nothing to do with the current level of cultural alienation, its about access to.firearms LMAO

STFU.... The shit you keep yammering on about is hot air blowing through the leaves..... Just a source of negative incessant bitchery.... Just like the rest of the propaganda lead dimbulbs.

Grow the fuck up and grow a mind of your own.

Pelosi and Mitch McConnell are NOT role models. Neither are Schiff or that lame ass Schwab-Soros-Gates hydra.

Dipshit.