On average, what % of whites do you see on the daily?

On average, what % of whites do you see on the daily?
Here its about 40% whites and 60% shitskins.

youtu.be/_Kbpqq7zIws

Attached: huge-crowd-people-damrak-street-amsterdam-amsterdam-netherlands-huge-crowd-people-damrak-street-amsterdam-98960873.jpg (800x533, 107.52K)

90%, I live in the Bible Belt here

That's a dumb inquiry, no? Everyone is anonymous... top keks

30% white 70% shitskins
South florida

20% whites, 80% shitskins. Living in a suburb 45 minutes outside of San Francisco.

100% natives, small village

100% white. For now.

60% Germans and 40% foreigners

50% whites, 50% shitskins
Rich Toronto suburb

0%

I’m usually the only whites person I see when I leave my house. Occasionally I will see another white. Most people are black or latinx. Or both. Seems there are a lot of black immigrants from Latin America here these days.

Saw one white dude the other day and he had long hair, make up, a dress and a choker. I wish I was kidding.

90-95% German 5-10% Brown (at home)
60-65% German 35-40% Brown (in the city where my uni is)

90%. Just Mexican landscapers occasionally. If I go into the city it's 50-60%.

Maybe 20 or 30%. 10% if you don't count old people. I live in a suburb of Stockholm

wtf do you live in South Texas

Attached: goy_w8.png (312x178, 7.02K)

15% white, 20% spic, 65% nigs. I live in maryland btw

Attached: meanwhile in baltimore nigger apes fucking.jpg (400x709, 38.53K)

Same here except it's more like 25-30% when I go to the city. I live in Flawriduh

90% white

>wtf do you live in South Texas
Probably the North East. There are still a decent number of whites in south Texas. The "Whites" in the North are an italio-puertorican fusion.

In my town, probably 95% white, I know there is a Turkish family living somewhere, some swarthy Italians with their own pizza and ice cream parlor and another Turk kebab seller.

>Here its about 40% whites and 60% shitskins.
Is it really that bad in Amsterdam? I live back and forth between an Alaskan and PNW city and they're both 90-80% White, but the 10-20% Non-white really makes a startling difference in both, wherever mestizo migrant workers, imported public housing niggers and the poor gooks (flips,spics, indian Rezzies) live, crime, drugs, alcoholism, garbage and social instability follows them endemically, to the point where its almost like running joke, and zoning would put all these underlings into a single school which was the worst in the city. Every stereotype white Americans have is true and every American must realize it in some way

about 90-95% here. if i were to go to bigger cities it would approach 50-60% depending on time of day and area.

90%

80% white here
Texas

welcher Staat?

100%.
Me and my parents.
If I open my windows I see niggers though, and I smell them too.

Maybe 20%

NYC here the only white people I saw growing up were the teachers in my school

It's really that bad in Amsterdam. I was there a few years ago, found myself in some shopping street and I don't think I have EVER seen so many shitskins at one place in my life, not even in any German city including Berlin.

60% whites 40% shitskins
Rome

80% white, other 20% you know whom

Bayern (Bavaria)

Niedersachsen, Emsland

Are they refugees or identitarians?

I see a whitoid every few days/weeks. I don't live in a tourism region.

100% now and 99% before the war
city with 250k

North Idaho, USA 99% white

several years ago I had occasioned to a shopping mall just south of san francisco.. and lo' and behold, way across at the other end.. I saw another white person.. swimming my way through the crowd of immigrants, I made my way to him.. And we hugged each like long last friends.. I could not hold back the tears as I cried.. I was just so happy to see him.

rural New England
last time I saw a black guy was two months ago and he was wearing a suit

70w/30nw

According to the census its 60% white 40% hispanic, yet whenever i go outside all i i see is Mexican...so it doesn't really add up

Northern Colorado btw

Honestly feels like 10-15 percent white. Most of those whites are either leftists or drug addicts..
>Vancouver

I’m not poor, so about 100%