"I remember when trucks used to carry things."

youtube.com/watch?v=7aZqn4K5ZcU

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-11-31 Cappuccino 2022 Tundra Capstone Toyota.png (893x502, 913.78K)

Nobody that uses their trucks for work buys petrol

Pickup trucks are funny. They convinced you to pay more for less of a vehicle because your dumb numale ass associates it with masculinity.

with a truck and a trailer you can literally do anything

My f150 supercrew, first week I bought it brand new I was hauling loads of dirt for gardens and flowers. I've helped multiple people move... the fuck is this nigger op even talking about.

i remember buying my truck thinking i could do odd jobs and help out friends and family. but the truck was somewhat nice looking and had a decent interior so i didnt want to mess it up.
is this the trap every truckbuyer falls into?

This is peak jewish psychoanalysis.
>big truck small dick
>big truck is for numales
Unjew your brain user

vanity? no, that's exclusively the province of sinners.

Where did I say you have a small dick? You just volunteered that info yourself.

>is this the trap every truckbuyer falls into?
...only if you actually refuse to help people because of this faggotry. Everyone thinks about keeping their shit nice... just learn to clean it.

What a niggatryfest. Idk if its just kikes kiking goyim or goyim sobfucking out of touch with how fucking things are right now.
Hate fucking TV.

It's a similar common jewbrain trope and you know it, kike. They're called examples. Going to accuse me of a freudian slip now? Unjew your brain.

They carry ridiculous looking blacks.

dodge rams were designed to resemble a woman on all fours and the logo is a uterus

1 pbtid throwing out adverts in Any Forums

>absolutely nobody says anything about dicks
You:
>n-NO I DON'T HAVE A SMALL DICK!! STOP SAYING THAT!!!!
lmao

Attached: 1635017541742.jpg (411x372, 74.13K)

You were a fucking retard. Also you never kinda wanted to help anyone or vanity and the beauty of the car would never stood in your way but excuse it to you as you see fit. Hope you didnt bust a heavy load of$$$ in it.

What is the sound of one bitch shutting the fuck up.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 11-24-01 Carry-On Trailer 5-ft x 8-ft Wire Mesh Utility Trailer with Ramp Gate Lowes.com.png (1590x7366, 1.82M)

Yes.

American culture is centered around

God damn I'm old I remember when light duty pickups were the only new vehicle you could buy for under $10k. That was of course manual, no power anything, no a/c, AM radio.

tfw you borrow massa's pickup

This niggers life is 100000000 times better than mine and that makes me furious