Burn the entire thing down

Burn the entire thing down

Attached: 90CCA637-1B84-4709-A9B9-8CFFE35C68D5.jpg (1284x1550, 1.09M)

Move.

Neck yourself.

It will be like new zealand, a gun buy back program that gets a wopping 1000 guns from grannys whose spouse died and a pat on the back for policians who think they did something

You could.....Contact your representative. You won't.

>Dem says
lie detected and disregarded.

Attached: 1645230671732.jpg (1024x958, 91.45K)

nothing will happen because nothing ever happens.

I hope they are talking lifting the unconstitutional ban on fully automatic and silencers.

I hope they do this, because it would mean I can make a bunch of little slingshots with a pieces of wood and a rubber band and the USA has to buy them from me.

your guns will be taking away because of this and it's so funny to me

Biden just said he's gonna forgive 10k

Everyone saw how they silenced the truth about the vaccines, inflated numbers, and punished those who didn't comply. While getting caught repeatedly breaking their own needless lockdown rules, almost as if they knew COVID was nothing.
How they laugh at inflation and gas prices while telling people to just buy electric cars.
Thoughts on whats coming next that they started falseflagging and going uniparty on gun control? Like I'm pretty sure they could go clot shot part 2 just fine even without gun control and NPCs would eat it up.

Unjust laws deserve to be broken

I hope you faggots have loaded up on cap and ball revolvers and black powder

nah just real guns

Those aren't going anywhere, they aren't even legally regarded as firearms here

Trump took your bumpstock. You gave up in 2017. We could have had President Cruz.

Why yes, we will move from cover and concealment in teams as we close on your position. Please. Go ahead and do this. This war is long overdue.

that's the point. feds won't ever be able to get to them. they're better than nothing

why? by some estimates there's 2 guns for every us citizen already out there. if they outright banned everything tomorrow there's still enough in the wild to supply the next several generations worth of civil unrest. just have a gun or two that you can effectively use and enough ammo to protect what's yours. simple as.

ahahaha i really do hope so. kick it off

> Talks about aristocratic British elites wanting gun controls and power of the purse
“Move west of the Mississippi you scalping savage.”

Ok loyalist.

>SeRiOUs!
Fake news under biden is the fakest gayest fucking cringe.
It's literally retard down syndrome education levels now.

The hilarious part is that the dumbfucks think that resisting Americans will limit themselves to muh gunz.... This is going to suck, but it's also going to be so much fun.

>we're going to take your guns goyim oooOoOooooOOOOoo!
>forget about inflation and worsening living conditions

This is how you get a civil war to pop off

My only regret is that I am myopic. It’s my only real serious weakness to which I have no solution inna SHTF scenario.

Have any of you ever noticed that the id color match the country's color mos of the time? Even if you use a memeflag

Who cares what law they make. It has no authority over the second amendment. Click bait.

They won't be getting to the real guns, mate. Best they can do is take them off the shelves.

>you dont need guns the cops have guns
>uses scenario where cops with guns let someone that wasn’t a cop with a gun inside a elementary school for an hr as they murdered 20 kids
>GUNS ARE BAD YOU SHOULNDT NEED THEM BECAUSE COPS HAVE THEM REEEEEE

This is reddit troon brain matter on cracks

so you're from the smurf village then

Except buy back programs never worked in the USA. They even failed in California, the most cucked state in the country. They passed a law saying everyone had to turn in magazines that were over a certain size, and literally ZERO people turned them in so they reversed the ruling. If you don't comply, they can't do shit to you.

Ban AR15s ffs.

eat shit faggot, criminals don't follow laws.

Lol they‘ll now fasttrack the demolishing of your last remaining rights. More and more softened up shit, less and less freedom and even worse security.

They already know from Stolen 2020 that they can basically shit right in your face and you do basically nothing.

Your country is on a highway to a world of tyranny, dysfunction and bullshit that ends best case in being a bigger Venezuela.

ahahaha MUH GUNS!!!11111

You burgers are not entitled to talk shit about Europe anymore when they will come for your precious guns and YOU WON'T DO SHIT.

Their heads are going to explode when the SC strikes down Heller, and upholds the 5th Circuit ruling that Federal agencies can’t write their own laws and serve as judge and jury enforcing them.

yeah but they won't do shit either