Lioness Kamala is off deep end on gun control

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1530962784376217602
What civil society is she referring to?

Attached: civil_society.jpg (591x611, 81.39K)

Lioness Kamala is off the* deep end on gun control

No one, not even the kikes who installed her or leftist house niggers care in the least about this sociopathic cum dumpster diversity hire.

with her jewish husband

>cum dumpster diversity hire
I would pump & dump her while listening to her policy positions.

imagine getting montel williams' sloppy seconds

>What civil society is she referring to?
the one that murdered David Dorn for a second hand big screen television.

No you wouldn't, faggot.

Can someone post the meme of the cops sleeping in Uvalde? Cops won't protect you and thoughts and prayers won't do you any good.

Why is the concept of not selling guns to mentally ill people and requiring a mandatory medical and psychological check ups every few months along with a license to own a gun is so hard to you retarded am*ricans?

Because we're not dickless faggot Europeans.

Good thing America isn't a civil society anymore

We'll soon have an official humour thread where we will laugh at Americans Any Forumstards for bragging about muh guns for so long and doing nothing when the ATF will come to their homes.

Hey Kamala, anything new at the border?

The French trying to make humor of anything generally turns into a disaster. They're fucking French, they poop of their mother's pussy with a white flag.

By legal definition there already is a ban on them, meaning they just regurgitate that water is and should be wet.

Congratulations you stupid niggers have pushed the repeat button for this shit, it’s beyond annoying

>Why is the concept of not selling guns to mentally ill people and requiring a mandatory medical and psychological check ups every few months along with a license to own a gun is so hard to you retarded am*ricans?
Because leftoids will abuse it to make sure only their auxiliaries can arm up with guns and all their political enemies will be deprived of arms. use your fucking imagination retard.

Jesus Christ it’s like the serf dna is infused into your bloodlines

Nobody cares. You're making this request after law enforcement stood outside the scene of an active shooter and let him massacre 20 kids. Fuck the lot of you and fuck your zogbot protectors.

Non whites have no place in US society.

>why don't americans want to give their corrupt and incompetent zionist government more power over them?

Oh god big daddy government put your boot on my neck and strangle my rights uwu

It's so funny to me that a Jamaican-pajeet HR drone has to pretend to be American because the country has so few competent native blacks

>off deep end on gun control
She's off the deep end on everything else as well.

If they actually did that then no law enforcement or government official would be legally allowed to own guns.

Politicians have no use in a civil society. Time to hang them all

She is the female Obama

SHALL

just ban them all or not at all tbqh

>Kamala Harris
Who?

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

ANOTHER gun control law!

Attached: Democrats_And_Gun_Control_Bills.jpg (600x429, 42.47K)

Then why do all the cops have them?

name an assault weapon
picrel is mine

Attached: A18868FA-69CC-4352-9770-17A1FEAD71AD.jpg (1600x1600, 88.17K)

>assault weapons
she is asking for a ban on a made-up, non-existent thing... yeah that makes sense.
anyway, i cant wait to hear what other useless psy-up threads are out there.

>goes to school
>gets shot
Based America!
But leftoids the ones who are mentally ill and wouldn't allowed to have guns in any normal country.
Instead of banning guns all together literally just stop selling them like groceries and require a license like with driving. Simple as, and both parties will be happy.
But no, your sinister government rather keep grooming mentally unstable kids into shooting up schools and create hysteria to take away any form of protection from everyone and bring your piece of shit pozzed country one step close to globohomo dystopia.

Good because I was getting worried that all the Roe v Wade hype was going to drive the center leftwards in November. Also, ban it all you want, I'm still gonna have it and will use them when necessary.

That was cringe. Use your guns for a good purpose and end your miserable life.