Now is 8, one give it up

Now is 8, one give it up

Based or cringe?

dailynationtoday.com/i-created-a-sex-schedule-to-schedule-time-with-each-of-my-nine-wives-its-exhausting-to-keep-up/

Attached: file.png (791x866, 672.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/BV12s411J72Q?spm_id_from=333.999.header_right.fav_list.click
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"dailynationtoday" why is this in the news. Why not talk about Maxweeltrial or White extinction or Covid vaccine tests made by pfizer?

i cant afford

cringe

Nine wives and not a looker in the bunch.

I would at least like to try

Gross they are all brown. I would rather have one pale ginger wife than a thousand shitskin wives

Drama: It’s what the goyim cattle crave!

>cringe
anybody with neck tattoos

Civilization = male liberation from nature
Female liberation is natural state
Womens increasing rights is devolution to natural state. Result: most men dont reproduce, some have sex, a minority have many children and partners. Dark times ahead...

as is typical of subhuman species, quantity over quality.
that is why there is 7.6 billion nonwhites on planet earth and only 400 million whites

>not all ssbbw slampigs
not based. not redpilled. end of.

Cope.
Low birth rates is simply degradation, there is no tradeoff.
You get both lower quality and quantity from having your women have 1-2 kids each starting at 35.

Lots of "warriors" in the hood have dozen or more baby mamas they regularly knock up.
There are Hood rats with more than 2 dozen children.
They most definitely do NOT marry anyone.
Why pay for a cow when the milk is free AND others will feed the cow (welfare checks get BIGGER as a woman gets more kids).

Attached: Black_Names.jpg (540x540, 31.33K)

Disgusting mutts, every last one....

Attached: ......jpg (621x621, 88.65K)

There is a reason why you have never invented anything and everyone desperately wants to move to a white country

Attached: E79F9A11-2DB7-4D69-9A6A-B9927BFA6CCB.png (1651x1055, 1.45M)

I was already in bed viewing Any Forums via phone and I suddely saw this. I have a sincere problem for Westerners so I have to leave my bed and ask:

The thing is, why did your ancestors never think of the idea about having a harem? like keep several wives at the same time instead of finding countless unstable mistress who will fuck with others.

The Ottomans did the harem thing, the Chinese did it, the Japanese did it, the Arbs did this, the Indians did this (they even killed women of a whole city before it lost to enemies.Men's harem cannot be seized by others)

What keeps you from building a harem of you own instead of finding random women of other men? Even the Romans hardly do this, not to mention the Christcuck German tribes. Why? Did God cursed the land so the men cannot have real fun?

Attached: 1652077074779.jpg (820x1024, 138.46K)

>What keeps you from building a harem of you own instead of finding random women of other men?

Niggers do this all the time.

Attached: Black_Fathers.jpg (1148x1075, 329.1K)

You can only cum once, why need more than one good one?

Harems ruin it for younger men whose women all get taken. Our culture is clearly better than all of the rest

Attached: 26A25455-B929-4255-AA0F-67AFC6AF5484.jpg (1500x1037, 486.89K)

it’s called r-selection vs k-selection.
it’s why higher mammals have less offspring but spend more time with each to properly grow them and nurture them into high quality life.
and that’s why rabbits fuck and breed and pump out offspring at an immense rate, because their lives are disposable.
nonwhites pump out massive amounts of offspring as their quality is lower

>nonwhites pump out massive amounts of offspring as their quality is lower

Attached: Have_Nine_Kids.jpg (439x411, 25.25K)

And not one is good looking. What a waste of money.

obviously fake

>Having a wife or more than 1
>fun
Huh?

Attached: 0ABF1953-DBFD-42A1-A720-BE71CBFBF5D8.jpg (626x569, 257.81K)

if his goal was none of them will be good looking ... then he accomplished.

That nigga has a 5s harem

Attached: 1359352070435.jpg (195x195, 23.03K)

Hell. You can make the age of your wives a arithmetic progression. Say one mature one, one teenager and one loli, so that you can have all type of fun together (mlif, teen, loli etc) and there always be one around 18 so you can enjoy the peak of women. Not to mention other fun like 2 wives suck your ball while the 3rd suck cuck etc.

God dude I smell the Christ cuck out of you.

A good idea but the execution is a bit retarded. You want a small number wives and a harem, not a shit load of wives. Harems are where it's at, live in booty calls kept separate from any other sexually active men. Gotta make them vie for your (and your head wife's) favor to maybe get that promotion.
But I guess this is the best you can do, given the times. What a shame.

Harems mean you're begging to be cucked. Read 1001 Nights lol.

But you were clone empires. There were tons of native women etc. I have read the Spainard colonial story and they still fuck random women instead of tame some to build a harem. It is a mindset issue

I upscaled that image for you user, hope you enjoy it.

Attached: improved for anon.jpg (3000x2074, 2.59M)

What? The adultery would get the whore stoned in those time.

Attached: Black_Fathers_2.jpg (1992x7208, 2.02M)

post some vivid picture to help you imagine the situation.

Attached: 1647759044498.jpg (800x533, 201.69K)

He's got a nigger in the mix.

His bloodline is already tainted.

Your kids naturally fight. Add interracial to the mix, and you got Race Wars in your family. Because you had to trust a nigger!

I doubt anyone wants a harem of shitskins like in OP

Nice, better desktop wallpaper

Attached: 6F3D9CDC-CF6A-4A3D-B413-325075FC55C3.jpg (1024x1019, 219.78K)

What lol? There are 650-700 million whites alone in europe, ca. 1 billion worldwide

Nah the western world is/was about building families and children while improving your community and enjoying the little things. That is just degeneracy what you speak of and is the downfall of civilians.

Attached: Dont look at the whore.jpg (820x1050, 326.69K)

Well you must be a Alpha male, say a big landlord or a government officials at that time so that you could handle the bitching.

Also you are inserting the modern women to the old time harem. Women were not that bitchy in the old days. They were submissive and thought serving their husband was a career

Say the following as an example
bilibili.com/video/BV12s411J72Q?spm_id_from=333.999.header_right.fav_list.click

The book literally begins with some Arab getting cucked by BBC. No joke.

Yay 6 deadly stressors! No thanks, I'd rather fap.
Left
>1st: Mentally ill, looking for your weakness
>2nd: Weird body odor, crazy
>3rd: Will cuck you
Right:
>1st: High maintenance
>2nd: Huge bitch, will play power games
>3rd: Psycho
Once you stop being an incel and get some experience with women, you can recognize those types at a glance.

What a time to be alive.

Arthur really can't keep up with his wives' sexual needs, so he's asking you to help him out!
Or will you be the lucky winner and get to spend a night with the man himself?

Attached: wives.png (491x472, 452.21K)

You should stop reading those cultivation comics, they're not good for you.

You can do exactly the same with serveral wives family.

But you prove one thing. The lack of harem comes from a mindset (moral, or good boy points). Where do you think these mindset come from? Christianity? parents' teaching?