This is hell

this is hell

Attached: 1653845411757.jpg (1489x1527, 219.25K)

sometimes

remember who to blame

Attached: 1653572377188.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

White traitors and shitskin lost future.

yea maybe sure feels like it , sometimes i feel like id rather deal with the hellfire then this garbage

don't be such a pessimist

Attached: 1613124930417.jpg (720x736, 55.11K)

We're in hell, digital hell

Attached: bc1.jpg (719x688, 61K)

It is important to read Evola’s ride the tiger. There is no grand recovery from this world, but you can build your own world and happiness within the storm.

Make a longterm plan on how you will save to buy a property. Think of things that allow you more control over your own life such as owning a business. Take government benefits and welfare, while paying nothing back into the system. This can be done through dating an unemployed girlfriend that isnt married to yet while working full time. Create an LLC business, take out loans/credit lines in that business and spend it on things for yourself. This trip to Miami isn’t a vacation, I’m going to a contractor expo on Tuesday.

Drain the corrupt world of its resources while accumulating resources as you see fit. Be a parasite on the bad society, build up your own community. This process can take 25 years.

>being tortured in a cage for all of existence
>"don't be such a pessimist"

people telling you to get over it while no helping at all is part of the ride

spectacular

Attached: 1653846381555.jpg (750x730, 75.5K)

not my problem

i wouldn't listen to this dumb nigger op. this place is heaven and hell. you can create it for yourself and others and sometimes they do it for you. we're living it in real time. i love it and hate it here

Attached: Hugo_Simberg_-_Death_and_the_Potato_Peeler,_tempera.jpg (2113x2559, 1.64M)

Its a feature.
Its called independence.

I'm glad they lived long enough to suffer.

people can help each other and be sympathetic i know its unheard of this day in age but even the little things can go a long way.

It is a prison of sorts, but unlike the lake of fire there is an escape hatch. One that's quite literally in front of your face when you open your eyes, all of them. Remove the 3d cube from your mind by finding Truth from within, the tethers fall from your arms of their own accord.

Attached: 250px-IDF_soldier_put_on_tefillin.jpg (250x375, 24.17K)

Attached: nevergibup.jpg (1080x1089, 137.34K)

Haha just sayin boomers use that as their excuse for not helping their neighbors. In white society people keep to themselves and stay the fuck out of other peoples business

yes

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone
loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.† 16For
all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the
eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the
world.† 17
And the world is passing away, and the lust of it;
but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Attached: 1572086204609.png (640x641, 879.69K)

i wont friend i will endure as long as i can