Is this considered rape?

So Saturday night I was drunk and came across a drunk British tourist on the street. Passed out cold, nobody was around. I asked her if she wanted company and she said yes. Long story short, I kinda performed oral sex on her. She didn't say or do anything while I went down on her so I assumed it was okay. Didn't move on from there since she passed out again. Today I heard the locals talking about some guy that raped a girl yesterday. I'm fucking pissing my pants right now, I mean this can't be rape, can it? Even if she tried to stop me, lets say, it doesnt involve penile penetration right? Worst case scenario its sexual assault and we laugh it off, best case they're talking about some other dude and I'm getting paranoid here

Attached: 0.jpg (615x410, 50.59K)

>brown person rapes white woman
like clockwork

>he makes mulitple threads a day larping & fantasising over ugly bongloid women
You need help.

>this can't be rape, can it?
she was british, the answer is no

Escaped from Moldova, I see

Relax. All you will get is a herpes.

>Greeks raping
Must be Sunday.

Imagine the flava

Τα λέμε σύντομα βιαστής.

Attached: Greek_police_logo.svg.png (1200x1299, 379.16K)

Don't touch drunk women you pervert.

As a married white man with kids and a high-paying salaried job, this is so far removed from my world I can't even begin to counsel you on it. What the fuck were you thinking, user?

Its technically rape but I doubt anything will happen to you. I dont think they could easily prove it or bother taking it to court or report it

drunk strangers*

It's only rape if you face fucked her

Attached: 1647475356774.webm (1464x720, 1.9M)

>Performing cuckgillingus
>Ever
Forget rape. You're a fucking cuck.

This.

Also who goes down on a random woman? Disgusting.

you committed bestiality, you deserve jail

kek

LOL cool story bro. Also Czechd.

Attached: 1650119975312.jpg (720x720, 56.57K)

So you see a random tourist woman on the street and suddenly decide to lick her pussy? Wtf is is wrong with you?

You should only worry about your mental state for now.
Not even a wild dog would do that you sick fuck.

PIV is always rape

Attached: af5510380b1b62d97f34613c19b3adc31.png (559x352, 266.54K)