We seriously need to stop obscuring the problem of child abuse

We seriously need to stop obscuring the problem of child abuse.
Whoever makes ironically memes about sexual abuse needs to be tracked down.
Loli shota pedos needs to be taken under control.

Attached: laura-fies.en.png (960x540, 881.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/unteralterbach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cunny.

Well aren’t you just a ball of fun

not based

Bump.
Disease of the mind

Cunny

did the artist of that game go on to make any more?
asking for research

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

The was no single artist. Few of IIchan/krautchan guys anonimously made the game.

That fucking game made me unironically lose faith in humanity

what was the name of the game again?

Bernd

Russia is where all the CP comes from

Attached: 1650705270685.jpg (1024x576, 51.01K)

Cause you're a moralfag.

Found the game:

archive.org/details/unteralterbach

Officer, there.

This game was made by pedos...

Pedophiles and consumers of pedophile media - like Kodomo no Jikan, Boku no Pico and Madoka - need to be taken out back and shot. There's nothing more disgusting than a pedophile groomer

>bundestrojaner.exe
>Till Schweiger
>Bundesamt für die Durchführung des Oktoberfestes
>Flintenuschi
Non-german speakers miss out

You forgot Shoujo Ramune... like really, why would you list this shit, unless you're pedo yourself?

you never heard of mexico?

Yep, the normalisation of child abuse is fucking disgusting. On the right it's anime/loli/shota and on the left it's trannie kids. I watched Anthony Cumia talk about how he is sad that he isn't a kid anymore because he can't watch kids undress!, and he was trying to say this was a joke, he was literally just talking with his friends on a stream, they weren't laughing.

And yet all you fucking sickos will call him "based" and "red pilled" oh he's so "offensive".. what a bunch of sad cringy sick faggots trying to hide their degeneracy behind comedy.

Explain every line
Im too dumb

Eastern Europe in general is pretty rife with it, including both Russia and Ukraine.

Attached: 1652185215500.gif (620x610, 1.25M)

Fpbp

>anonimously made the game

Attached: 951.png (600x982, 511.43K)

hello, is this the cunny-enjoyer thread?

Attached: images.png (219x230, 9.18K)

>underalterbach was a psyop
that's it, i'm officially on team glownigger now. where do i sign up for shill talking points/narrative guidance?

These things are posted with imputy on here all the time! It's impossible to avoid, wake up

while we are at it, lets ban violent vidya too because we all know how much violence those cause. But dont mention violent movies because (they) would get angry.

The dreaming of past times will always be a thing. Like really, who will not drop a tear after watching S. King's "Stand by me"? It's a poem to boyhood, but pedos really trying to make every childhood moment into pedo bible. They really want to turn everything to sexual matter.

okay moralfag

From the comments at archive.org I'd say so, but I ain't downloading that shit Ivan.