So we all agree having kids in this time is morally wrong, right?

So we all agree having kids in this time is morally wrong, right?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (732x549, 211.13K)

Wow, you are right I had better not continue my blood line.
Fucking retarded antinatalist.

For you it should be nigger

It's expensive

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (600x315, 18.45K)

>im so fucking special
>i shoot money out of my dick

My bloodline will continue into the future, yours is a dead end.

Why are shitskins so disgusting? Why are their threads so shit? Who the fuck cares what a filthy shitskin has to say?

I’m white, nigger.

Nope, we all agreed that to save your ethnical group you must breed. Only lefties want to kill their offspring.

Too many humans in the world.
All except Any Forums are fucking like rabbits and making even more. We're wiping out other species and literally turning the place into a big toilet. As a result, human life itself is now very cheap. "every rat for himself" capitalism sucks ass.

Most people on the planet are illiterate/miserable/starving/diseased/drinking dirty water/ prostituting themselves in one way or another be it wage slavery or sex slavery and generally having a shit time.

Why not have less people and make it so all those people have a much better time.

Quality vs Quantity bros.

If left alone, the current scenario is inevitably headed to the easter island cannibalism / war / catastrophic collapse type ending. Do we just let it happen or should we as a responsible species, take steps while still possible, or is it already too late to do anything to change the current human trajectory?

Attached: 1648346560645.jpg (865x577, 105.2K)

Only if they are non white

NEW FLAGS THE FUCK ???
YESSSSSSS

for mutts yes

Attached: 1613560465033.jpg (880x785, 106.38K)

Yes you are impossible to recreate. Your genetics are so unique and special not even crispr could make anyone as geneticaly superior as you. You are a prime cut of human beef.

>So we all agree having kids in this time is morally wrong, right?
fuck you, jew nigger. exactly NOW is the time to have kids. a lot of them. we will outbreed you and your jew nigger ideas!!!!! fuck you, we are coming for you.

well yea he's American

Fucking BASED!!!
OG LIVE FOREVER!!!

Attached: OG LIVE FOREVER.jpg (691x480, 113.72K)

based potato bro, humanity's future is in the third world since that's where most people are, it's up to them. we should stay comfy

also remember, mass death results in MORE breeding afterwards, for obvious reasons

The jew doesn't want me having white children. So i'm having as many white children as possible.

Attached: ScreenShot_20220520223309.png (586x640, 467.95K)

>Muh morality
The only morality that matters is the continuation of your bloodline, everything else is either secondary to and supportive of that, or a needless hindrance. It is your duty to have as many white children as possible. Especially now, when the worthless subhuman hordes are breeding at an accelerated rate.

Attached: 3bcf5cc956e44958c7ac0ca849905edcf0c19cf5.jpg (2482x3152, 1.29M)

>muh bloodline
Ask me how I know you like incest

Fuckin CHECKED