It’s an irrefutable fact that more access to guns allows mentally disturbed people to commit mass shootings

It’s an irrefutable fact that more access to guns allows mentally disturbed people to commit mass shootings

Attached: 065FE187-8103-4D9C-8187-64D0CF27B825.jpg (1284x1187, 616.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

karlstack.substack.com/p/his-name-was-seth-smith?s=w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care.

yeah, and what do liberals propose to stop that besides soiling their front holes

they want to make guns harder to access

right so taking guns away from normal people somehow stops crazies from killing people

shitskin tier logic

Why not move to a safe place where the gun laws are really strict like Chicago?

>400m+ guns in the US
>only 10mill are registered
>make guns harder to access

It changes nothing.

Attached: Lessthan10million.png (974x690, 74.19K)

if little billy the incel has a shitload of guns in his house because his 'normal people' parents are law abiding gun owners, and billy goes bucc wild on an elementary school then stricter gun laws would have prevented that

but niggers shoot the most people and guess what, they don't do it with legally obtained firearms so no amount of hur dur ban assault weapons is going to change that

It's also not statistically relevant

What part of 'shall not be infringed' does your maple syrup addled brain not understand?

As long as the targets are jewish I’m OK with it.

We don't exactly have a gun problem...
karlstack.substack.com/p/his-name-was-seth-smith?s=w

in the end you're still taking guns away from hundreds of millions of people to attempt to save like 20 people a year

So fucking ban mentally disturbed people

True. Only something like 400 people have died from rifles in the past year. Why are the libtards always going on about rifles?

Because they are scared shitless they get turned on them because of their bullshit

Ban the fbi from grooming them into doing it

Attached: BB630680-9B31-4CF6-B6D3-D45CC35011B1.jpg (952x1024, 123.48K)

>Why are the libtards always going on about rifles?
because boomer rednecks with lots of guns are the last line of defence western people have against global tyranny, I am grateful to the US gun nuts, don't ever let them take your guns frens

yeah but you can name any arbitrary fact associated with access to guns like more access to guns leads to more male shooters why do you focus on the mentally ill?

You must've missed all the stories over the years of psychopaths with knives going on a rampage stabbing people white cube vans running people over and even a couple involving a bow and arrow. Guns just make it easier for them but a dude who's out to kill you WILL find a way nigger

I could give less of a fuck.

Because they want to kill you but are scared of getting shot themselves.

But we make guns harder to get how will gang members enforce the fentanyl trade?