Virginity

Should a man value his virginity? Should he throw it away to some slag and gain some form of social validation... or save it for the gf/wife that never was?

Attached: Infernity Doom Slinger.png (416x416, 273.43K)

Virginity and the stigma surrounding it is a gynocentric concept that helps predatory women find easy prey. A man should value himself, and if he doesn’t, he should work at becoming someone he can value. If you don’t, no one else will.

>Should a many value his virginity
Yes.
But dont get to obsessed about it, or you might miss the opportunity with the one and only.

the ability to attract, socialize, and seduce women is something all men should have and practice
If your retention of your virginity is intentional, it can be virtuous, if its not your choice, it's not.

Thanks Any Forums.
It's nice to have a somewhat decent conversation for once.
How have you guys been holding up?

Posts have been what I'd say. Never fucked purely bc I can't tell women to abort. Also I wouldn't like to try falling into feels with a women that has sexual history so I tend to avoid it. You don't really get laid if you're trying to avoid it no matter how attractive you are. Met like 4 single high school girls at a hot tub last night, and was kind of disappointed they were

Lol

>I have illegitimate kids and I haven't had sex
What????????????
Greentext this, sounds interesting.

>is virginity in men valuable?

Ive never heard of a man selling his virginity, did you? For real, our virginity is worth shit. Women can be tested for virginity, we dont.

I've been left speechless
well done kraut.......

Virginity is kind of like a fine wine

I don't get it, can you explain?

>should a man value his virginity
Yes. You are supposed to lose your virginity with the woman you will spend the rest of your life with

Honestly the normal way would be sperm donation and that was one of them the abnormal thing about it is that I was 12. The other was that I left my apartment unlocked and my sort of a gf swiped a tissue essentially. Men can tell by appearance though when it comes to paternity and both made efforts to have me figure it out

>brazil
Truly ironic(not an insult btw)
What is (you)r reasoning for this?

I'm like one of those GATE kids on psychic steroids

>single high school girls at a hot tub last night, and was kind of disappointed they were

>abnormal thing about it that I was 12
were you forced?
What kinda state do you live in for this to occur?
This sounds like something outta my Japanese shota doujins......

see

should keep for himself as much as possible for a a wife

women can feel the difference in behavior, and sometimes are curious how this man never had any women etc.

well, if you do this, your mind also changes, so being pure as much as possible is great
t. 35 wizard

My expectation was either once again theft, I scored incredibly highly on a few tests and other things, or my parents knew but I don't really.
Me deciding to have sex is me deciding to impregnate a woman unless I've got condoms and hot sauce and I didn't.

You should just find some highschoolers at a hotel and marry them. Aoc is 16 for a marriage

Hot tub, hotel, same

You pretty much are not going to find a woman that is A. A virgin B: marriageable. I think hookup culture is garbage and all that but do you really want to have had no sexual partners while your well adjusted wife has had like 6?

Saving it for my future fox wife.

Attached: 1650443680610.jpg (2048x2732, 500.54K)

no,just fuck around

Why would I ? lol I gave up with this dating circus
I was raised in broken household, parents gave bad examples, so i have an excuse

The only people who genuinely get mad at virgin men are women and effeminate men (soibois) because they value everything based on sex, plus slutty women need every man to be chasing them for them to have value.

Okay. Well if money then hire surrogate. Also always the religious groups.

>well adjusted
>whore
>wife
Top kek you are the reason why shit is fucked bro.

he is a legit schizo nutjob look at his other posts, he is also larping (well probably he believes his larps)

If you think 6 sexual partners by age 24 or w.e is a lot, you are in for a WORLD of pain, buddy. I dont condone it but lets get real.

>Neet 21-29
>finally enroll in school (2 year program)
>drop out in semester 2 of 4 due to medical and personal reasons
>NEET for 2 years up until present day
>Starting to feel the depression from not doing anything
>Wanting to pursue a career or study but don't know if I can stomach 4 years and thousands in student loans

Drive a truck