Is Any Forums mentality common in your country?

Back in 12th grade econimics class, my teacher literally brought up protocols of the elders of zion and started to talk how Jews have been conspiring to dominate the world and plan world events and such, I swear to God I'm not exaggerating. what about your country? is this type of behavior common?

Attached: very nice.jpg (250x205, 5.69K)

We beat the shit out of nazis in Canada. Come fly your swastika flag here good see what happens

Hahahahahaha, we fucked you up in Hamilton, commie

the absolute state of this noodle armed pantifa internet hard man

here Any Forums mentality is literally illegal

we don't have nazis in iraq, just anti-semites.

You think anybody is afraid of someone who looks like this? LOL without your gigachad avatars turns out you're all a bunch of scrawny virgins with anger issues.

Attached: 3570.jpg (634x611, 34.73K)

Suppression of free speech is cringe

As a sex worker I refuse to suck or fuck anybody with blond hair and blue eyes
We all do our part

You say this until you see someone telling kids that sometimes people aren't straight and then you fantasise about killing teachers. You're all fucking hippocrates, grow a brain.

free speech is antisemitic

user you are replying to a person of color, please check your privilege, faggot

non straights should be killed

Attached: abbie.jpg (1536x2048, 367.99K)

You lost in Hamilton, friend.

This movie is horrible

Attached: images (22)-1.jpg (455x309, 21.07K)

No I don't, you're applying a stereotype you created of Any Forums users into me.
seethe.

waaaaaahh you look like this waaaaaahh

>t Triggered Pantifa Internet Hard Man

Lol what happened in Hamilton? Some neo nazi punk OD on fentanyl? There are no real nazis in Canada because we killed you all. Kep larping incel

you didn't do jack squat you fucked up tranny fatass

>You think anybody is afraid of someone who looks like this?
They live rent free in you fucking people.

Nah it was kino, although I understand why some people can't stomach it. or maybe you have other reasons to hate it.

what if he's black though?

I'm black

Bro are you seriously staying here in this thread just picking fights with internet strangers on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving website? please just move on with your day or just touch grass.

>you didn't do jack squat
Beat nazi incels in WW2 and every other time since. Will do it again keep crying chud.

Your whole life consists of crying about liberals, minorities, jews, and trans people. You're the one with the free real estate in your head

Attached: 1635485601402.gif (480x270, 1.38M)

LMAO see as soon as you start making these nazi punks cry they start begging for a safe space.

No safe spaces for nazi punks.

Attached: 20220528_174546.jpg (897x683, 83.83K)

>Beat nazi incels in WW2
but you've never even left your bedroom you fat poof, let alone fought in WW2

pantifa have invented time machines have they? you've not got two brain cells to rub together between the lot of you so i highly doubt that, fatso

"I'm a nazi I'm a nazi I'm a nazi I'm just like hitler wow look at this picture of a nazi it's literally me"

Two seconds later

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO U MEAN U KILLED THAT GUY THAT WASN'T U THAT WAS YOUR GRANDPA NO FAIR HIDLER WAS BASED GO AWAY WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA"

Hahaha

tl:dr
meds, now

I like to break teeth and Jaws of antifa faggots here, bring it, I'm much more aggressive then your average western male

Attached: 1653734658846.png (768x755, 834.58K)

Oh no what are you gonna do Dorde? Shove another bottle uo your ass and blame it on Albanians?

Lmao