God hates gays and trannies and effeminate men

Deuteronomy 22:5

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

your only hope is repent from your sins and find Christ as your savior.

1 John 1:19
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 35.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GOD IS REAL AND YOU MUST OBEY THE CHURCH
no thanks christkike

Attached: download (2).jpg (323x156, 9.65K)

Which god? Ishtar would like to have a word with you.

Attached: 1629917084909.jpg (512x800, 39.26K)

Duh

Attached: 04697AF5-A5F8-4475-ADF5-B844D3D0891D.png (768x448, 681.36K)

>a tranny disagrees
Wowie

oh no the jews might disapprove of how I choose to live!

Attached: 1652688382593.jpg (1024x554, 101.64K)

>“A woman shall not wear a man's garment
Women have been wearing pants for decades now.

Christfags stole my foreskin.

as someone whose not even christian but just likes some of what i've heard as beliefs, the greatest thing the jews have done is infilitrate christianity and turn it into a fucking miserable version of itself that's easily hated.

Attached: trickjew.jpg (645x650, 148.94K)

take it up with God, heathen

>they shall surely be put to death
kill them then.

how can you infiltrate that which you created yourself?

by being bastard children of your fathers that don't hold their values or ideals and instead create your own perverted ones

No which God, answer the question.

Attached: 1632183672278.png (455x677, 484.32K)

Christianity comes before judaism, retard. Both come from the Abrahamic faith.

>Christianity comes before judaism, retard

Attached: 1643513285768.jpg (511x341, 36.24K)

Christianity came after the judaic faith, the old testament is based on jewish principles, the new testament begins christianity...or so i think.

Obey God, you fool

God does not hate; God is Love. We need to accept the sinner and trust in the Lord to change their hearts from within.

Christianity is the original. Modern Jews follow the Talmud not the Torah.

>Christianity is the original
you niggers are literally ripping off Islamic talking points word-for-word at this point

Attached: 1563813133967.gif (240x180, 2M)

Effeminate men are better, if you are a violent, brute, entitled and egotistical, it seems more apparent that the only offering of reason is just violence (which isn't wrong). That would be capital punishment, incarceration, war, and such.
Men now are socialized to a degree where they are reprimanded for speech, dark humor, and literally toiled into a sycophantic sociopathological world where they are better off being effeminate and schizoid to defer them the marginalization of their peers, criminal prosecution, and such.
Also christians say people can be possessed or influence with temptations of "demons", often to minimize blame, and give clout, thereby if that was the case, people are subjected to spiritual corruption and are not at "fault", albeit would be judged and legally held duly responsible for their "own" actions.
Also governments and societies' promulgate this ongoing struggle for control through idealistic appraisals to political theory, which is nested in a subject of game theory inherently schismatic and conflict orientated. Hierarchy is a stipulation, and law is always settle in a tribunal of sorts where a third party is arbitrating the disbursement of "justice".
Gays are a camp that bleeding-hearts appeal to, when I wouldn't really concern myself with buttfuckers, or think it really is my issue. Everyone is fighting for the hill, and gets more retarded and fake the more apologist and moral stipulations on what makes a "good" person.
I'd rather chill in the abyss where there is no "collars" or subjugation of a true objective lenses on all of reality. Cause you will have to be knowing of evil as a god, and to see it. Humans have no mercy or forgiveness. Whilst claiming your life isn't suffering on the virtue you are an animal and given to demons.

God gives people over to the reprobate mind. God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah with fire and brimstone. God plainly writes out what happens when you forsake him. Not all sins are equal, and not all sins are forgivable.

He just wants them to confess their sins and stop doing it or confess again and try to stop. Gays are too vain to repent and admit it's gross what they do
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Cleanse your soul, confess.jpg (720x823, 131.95K)

Orthodox jews still follow the teachings of the Torah.

>you niggers are literally ripping off Islamic talking points
Retarded faggot Christianity predates pislam by 650 years.

Attached: 3ad67e03ea7d050af5a3009c32b1a50026196788e575b19e757bdaf60a598997_medium_animated.gif (276x220, 1.17M)

+Talmud where they do mental gymnastics to the point of justifying passing children through the fires of molech being acceptable under certain conditions.

then they will BURN IN HELL. it is really up to them

>you can't rip off something that came after you

Attached: 1638466456362.jpg (563x651, 49.95K)