Yet another mass shooting. Thanks Republicans!

Yet another mass shooting. Thanks Republicans!

Attached: shot.png (1018x283, 25.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/strategy-of-tension-the-systems-dirty-trick/
youtube.com/channel/UCu57OQtH5bnBRyVSkFsybxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

guess the skin color

>Downtown
You just know

this was purely caused by socioeconomic conditions

Chattaboogha

If it's niggers, won't even make local news.
If it's some retarded 18 or 19 year old, find his discord. Should be easy since he'll be in the same group as the other two.

glowniggers are really going all out aren't they?

Another mental libtard with a gun I see

Nice try, though

Melanin content, please?

Chattanooga is 60% white

Oh no! Not (((chattanooga)))

Attached: 1645382143020.png (255x239, 75.41K)

Isn't it weird how most gun violence happens in red states with lax gun control?

Attached: FT7v6OHXEAA3tWs.jpg (1056x2048, 197.92K)

That means it's 40% criminal. You retard.

Too bad - so sad

Attached: 1641730341529.webm (400x400, 1.16M)

So it was a nigger

yes, but, despite being 13% of the population...

And?

Attached: sup nooga.jpg (494x500, 32.25K)

You're welcome

As far as thanks are concerned, more accurately, you can thank the founding fathers for establishing the bill of rights. As for removing the second amendment, the right to defend one's self and property, you can thank probably give a nod to the screeching ledtoid smoothbrains who also want to do away with free speech lmfao.

You faggots shouldn't have gone all in on your overbearing clown world agenda; you came on too strong and far too hastily for any of your drastic implementations to permanently take hold. Don't forget to kys, globohomo

Show flag, nigger

The general population is, yes

Attached: chattanooga.png (639x707, 732.38K)

Guess where the 40% lives.
>downtown

Nigger did it

Can you please explain your imaginary connection between "mass shootings" and republicans?
Show your work.
Because 100% of shootings occur in gun free zones, which are thanks to liberals.

is that supposed to be a lot?
kek

If 13% do 52% of crime, and that 13% is increased to 40% that means nogs do 159.9% of crime in Chattanooga

Attached: 1608173477603.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

>no pic of perp
>no talk of ideology
So it's a nonwhite man that harbored far left ideals who mostly shot white people, probably well known to the FBI already, potentially even groomed by them for this purpose. What else you got?

> they will allow an attack to happen because its politically beneficial to them. . Also, they will use infiltrators to promote ideas like how you should totally shoot up your local Mexican corner store because that’ll save the White race somehow.
> I experienced this first hand with the now confirmed informant Joshua Sutter. When I was in the now defunct Atomwaffen Division, it was a point of conflict between myself, Cameron Denton and Joshua Sutter on his open promotion (especially to younger men) how attacks against soft common targets are good and people need to do them. According to Cameron himself, in a phone call I had with him from prison, he recalled to me how Joshua Sutter would make comments about my writings for Siege Kultur and how pathetic they are. He would say things like “you need to kick Tim off of Siege Kultur and get rid of his autistic articles and promote real action”.
> Considering that Joshua was being paid $80,000 by the FBI for his informant work against Atomwaffen Division, it’s pretty funny. This guy went out of his way to try and sell the idea that young men killing themselves over ultimately useless endeavors (like shooting random Mexicans on the street) is this great and wonderful thing that everyone should do. Oh, and you’re just a coward if you disagree.
> Man, I wonder why the FBI informant would be going out of his way to promote anti-system young men to kill themselves and waste their lives in ways that do little damage to the system itself? Attacking easily replaceable targets gives the system more excuses to crack down on us, while, specifically whittling down the numbers of our bravest men further. It isn’t much of a mystery why the system would promote and allow these things.
> I am opposed to young men throwing their lives away on useless actions. These literally only benefit the system. It gives the system excuses for their actions against us.
americanfuturist.net/strategy-of-tension-the-systems-dirty-trick/

Surely an overrepresentation of nogs won't create even MORE crime.

Anything under 95% white is a post apocalyptic city in the US.

>fishing without a license
I hate the government so fucking much

kek is 60% white meant to be a lot to americans?

Yea, but in overwhelmingly Democrat-controlled cities.

Attached: Skeptical Pepe.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

Right wingers actually love mass shootings, because it means more guns sold.

Attached: 1585885951630.png (1600x901, 32.12K)

>CDC
?
Maybe you could not be a fag for a change and take a proper screenshot

>worst of the worst
>fishing without a loicense
Ah, the land of the free

Hey y’all my name is Roy Hambrick Jr and I run a YouTube show in this area and will be making a show about this later. Be sure to subscribe! youtube.com/channel/UCu57OQtH5bnBRyVSkFsybxw

>c'mon guys, do a civil war

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 117.17K)

Thing is they don't, chicago,NY, Philly, Detroit, LA. Silly faggot go pull those stats up

Correct

tranny color

Correct more legal gun owners will own more guns thus making more people act accordingly or get shot.

Chattanooga is literally Nigger Central

Attached: very pregnant and very confused Anne.png (701x1364, 1.37M)

whats up with glow niggers working overtime these past few months?

Foreal