Why do black people only read books and watch films about black people while whites and arabs don't?

Blacks never read books or watch movies unless those are specifically about black culture or black history. They only watch stuff like Friday, Don't be a Menace, Black Panther, they only read books about BLM and black history.

Whites and Arabs will generally read and watch stuff about other interests and cultures even if they don't agree with it.

If you want blacks to watch your movie you need to make it specifically focused on them with a lot of hip hop slang like the Candyman remake then they will watch it. Whites and Arab don't only watch entertainment and read books about themselves.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rightwingtomatoes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers read books
it was a funny thread. good bye

The only other "book" they'll read is Dragon Ball Z after hearing about it in a rap "song".

That's not true. What about the buck breaking book. Obviously the slave masters were on top.

gay

What are you even talking about? It simply caters to their own culture and sense of community. It's literally the same with whites except """white""" culture in mainstream is pretty much global culture. About arabs: go check what they watch in their homelands, they literally have the same shit but tailored to their own culture and likings.

CUSS BLACK CULTHAAA IZ BLACK EXXCAALENSEE WHITEBOII CANT COMPETE THAZZZ RAAAIIGGHHTTTTT!!!!

Some of us do, if we're autistic enough. I read this book because I love sci fi movies and Japanese dream girls. But yeah I can't really hang out with most blacks because they lack curiosity about things beyond our mainstream culture. Niggas barely read books at all and when they do it's about afro centrism, history, and racism and MAYBE more intellectual types will read books about herbal remedies but generally it never goes beyond that. And when they do read these things they think they're the smartest fuckers in the world, it's annoying.

Attached: 20220529_080437.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Breaking bucks is not gay. It's necessary.

They evilved to be simple minded non-empathetic narcissists.

The more selfish the darkie Homo erectus hybrid, the better odds of survival for you and your even more selfish offspring.

true

she needs to be deep dicked with fat hairy pink cock

Attached: 1653834806228.jpg (2316x3088, 890.42K)

I'm black and I really liked reading The Hobbit and LoTR

their race is their identity

aka racism, but not because they are a "minority"

Whites read everything including stuff they don't agree with for the purpose of refuting it. Same with Arabs. Arabs have read the Bible, Josephius, Origen etc so they can refute Christianity without looking ignorant. Likewise whites have read the Torah and all the books about political zionism for the purpose of refuting the zionists. You will find the communist manifesto on any white guys book shelf even though he is not a communist himself. Blacks do not do this. they only pay attention to books and films catered to them. They don't look at opposing views and other cultures even for the purpose of rebutting them.

>while whites don't?
We do, just go too this website and see for yourself.

rightwingtomatoes.com/

>and Arabs
movies are haram.

Nothing wrong with a little of that racial pride/heritage.

They are too dumb to have a real personality so it becomes “I be black an shit”. Kind of like how whores with no personality twerk and have a few shows they like to watch.

Attached: 77B5D358-59A5-47E7-90D7-CF8CCFEE2994.jpg (750x307, 140.9K)

Someone has to invent day cultcha they spent 1000s of years on africa against the worst elements and could never evolve into a cultcha so kikes invent it in real time and everyone loves niggers

Attached: Jewish Buck-breakers.png (742x664, 424.7K)

Yes, niggers are a fucking curse.

You can't make this shit up
Only Weissmann (((whiteman)))can

I agree and would happily volunteer my bwc for some hot black pussy. Some black girls just make my dick too hard.

That is not her real hair. It is a weave from chinese women’s hair. So real hair that festers against her scalp so she cannot wash it. Think about that.

While I agree with you that whites don’t go out of their way to read books only written by white people. The odds are the average white normie has only ever read books written by 95% white people. Similar for me, I used to be a totally libtard and even then I only ever liked white people things. Isn’t it natural for them to want to read things written by their own people.

It was weird that I (White guy) used to watch "Cosby Show" as a kid!

I was looking into getting a nice copy of the complete Apocrypha. In looking at the reviews I noticed that every photo is of a nigger praising it. Is this some sort of a "we wuz jewz" thing?

Attached: wuz jews.png (1132x789, 726.09K)

When the movie Black Panther was released, the search term "flight to wakanda" became the #1 search term on Google for like a week.

If it has value I don't care what race wrote the book, Whites just tend to have a more diverse range of interest so in you field you read a book about will have been wrote by a white person 8/10 unless it's super niche culturally. Blacks generally don't care about things beyond hedonism and afrocentrism. This isn't just with books but youtube as well, most black youtube channel are DBZ, game reaction vids, fitness videos, Music, etc. Just repetitive trendy shit. Or if they niche they make a big deal about how they're the only black doing like their channel will be called "Black gardener" or "Random black gamer".

Attached: Systema.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

These black israelite hebrews are really something. I didn't know such stupidity was possible before hearing them. 'We wuz J00z homie'. Remember seeing a video of them harassing some liberal Jew on the street by heiling Hitler pbuh. The Jew was balling his eyes out, so they aren't all bad I suppose.

why are you bringing sandnigs into this
oh wait nvm your flag answered my question

digits of truth

>While I agree with you that whites don’t go out of their way to read books only written by white people.

I've heard this verbatim from a black coworker "if it ain't got black peoplevi don't want to watch it"