KINO COMBAT FROM UKRAINE

files.catbox.moe/m0hta8.mp4

>files.catbox.moe/m0ht>a8.mp4

files.catbox.moe/m0hta8.mp4

>files.catbox.moe/m0ht>a8.mp4

Attached: 88E6B6B9-B1D7-4D23-9F41-3ECA0DA4CE36.jpg (1170x1097, 172.86K)

This is turning into world war III.

Putin is winning and soon Ukriane will need men asap. why, because Ukraine is losing. Biden will say, we have invested so much already, a small group of men, 10 maybe 20 is all. We'll push back Putin in 2 weeks.
-
Note 10 to 20 men is satire as well as two weeks. They always ask small, then charge big.

Attached: FT2vMeKVUAE2m57.jpg (2048x1536, 576.72K)

shit don't work

Lambrightisbeingstalked
alwayswatching

It does

Go to a scrap yard and haul back some rusted out shit, make a proper postapocalyptic little village with barricades.

I guarantee you'll become an instagram attraction and make hundreds of dollars a day.

Attached: e8594209b3927924d3a03a2164f5547d.jpg (900x383, 63.08K)

Don’t feed the schizos watch the vid

Who's winning.

If its not /ourguys/ sepratists i don't care
I don't give a fuck about UKIES the ZOGolems and RuA

There's a ghost in that picture look at waynes cheek and near the shed.

Iek

China is winning

I'm afraid you're right Wayne. The Democrats are going to try to kick off a land war this summer or early fall. Strap in boys

Obviously the corrupt rulers need WW3 to distract from their heinous crimes

thanks now im deaf

Attached: anon.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

>kino combat
Every single webm i've seen, from ukranians or russians makes them look like they are in an airsoft match, they are so fucking amateurish and genuinely stupid.
Fucking Academi could invade Ukraine if all their opposition is these drunk gopniks.

I fucking wish there was a WWIII, if only so we could see actual, proper military action and not this shit.

>kino
>cancer phone resolution

Fabian watch the footage stop complaining

Good thread
Bump

>meme flag

Opinion discarded

What is this war really about eurobros? The only info I can find is just bullshit and propaganda. Why are they killing their former countrymen?

Attached: A27CBAC5-C638-4692-89C0-4D4D97B39F98.jpg (773x461, 19.51K)

i watched it and it was only loud not even imperessive.
0:20 - 0:34 and i got deaf.
thank you for your shitty video

Attached: click.gif (420x420, 87.52K)

Youre getting fatter. Lose some weight tubby

Whatever.

Simple, Dimitry and Yuri are in charge of patches of land that formed the Soviet Union, and miss the good ol' days of bolshevism when they could kill and rape without much confrontation.
Since they can't afford to attack other countries due to being too stupid and poor, Dimitry and Yuri had to compromise, and decided to go to war with one another in order to have some old fashioned fun.
Make no mistake, those stupid slavs are having the time of their life, this is all they know what to do.
At least there's a good thing coming out of this: the slavs are killing each other. One dead slav means one less mugging in central or western europe when they inevitably try to escape their shitholes and parasitize other countries.

Please be wrong.

Attached: 1653014700630.gif (185x171, 1.14M)

Spanish user is right, spot on actually. Let me illustrate, both Russians and Ukrainians called work and warfare or doing war related actions with the same word, rabota (same root as robot). Russians and Ukrainians are sub humans.

>I guarantee you'll become an instagram attraction and make hundreds of dollars a day.
We have zoning rules against junk yards. Its a good idea,thank you anyhow.

>There's a ghost in that picture look at waynes cheek and near the shed.
I don't see it, screen shot it.

>I'm afraid you're right Wayne. The Democrats are going to try to kick off a land war this summer or early fall. Strap in boys
Great minds think alike.

I have lost weight and today is day 62 no weed or alcohol. Sober and happy 'most of the time'.

I did get a 2nd shed yesterday, this is before i took it down.

Attached: ShedNumberTwo.jpg (2048x1536, 512.7K)

>the person spamming "LE KINO" threads on /k/ is a GERMan
More reason that board needs flags and region locking.

>What is this war really about eurobros?
The same thing every other war since the AmRev. war has been about.

>larpflag
>armchair soldier
>"proper military action"
Average 14 year old hoi4 player

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-freckles.png (201x250, 17.94K)

>to have some old fashioned fun.
The satire is good and probably more true then not.

So your saying that Roman vs Greek Orthodox Katholikos believing in works (rabota) based salvation is the way they earn their way to Heaven? The centralized authority judges on their ( rabota ) deeds?