Why is American gun violence up?

Why is American gun violence up?
No, don't look at the niggers, it's obvious why, but why are rates for whites and Hispanics up too?

Attached: 1653812344903.jpg (1764x1174, 329.82K)

if I had a gun I would use it to shoot medics and lawmakers.

The media has turned chimpouts into a noble crusade for people of color.

Low trust society

Defunding the police

During the past two years Black Lives Matter has gotten more niggers killed than the KKK killed in a whole century. That's why I support BLM. Because BLM = more dead niggers.

>defund the police
>put criminals on the streets
>muh racial justice
>saint fentanyl

Forget the medics and lawyers, go exclusevily for the surgeons, judges and politicians. That's what I would do if I had a gun anyways. But I didn't pass the psychological test to legally own one.

you also live in an African country

Major increase in suicide, drug addiction usually involved.

>but why are rates for whites and Hispanics up too?
Because somebody has to shoot back?

And you tongue my anus with your gay ass flag, snow nigger

I'm sure it has nothing to do with two years of lockdowns that lead to mass layoffs, dramatic rises in drug use/addiction, drug overdoses, and suicides.

Niggers chimping out not only kill more niggers but increase the rates of them killing whites.
The answer is all niggers.

jews

Attached: covid jews.png (525x434, 198.29K)

Lack of respect for the government and law.

>why is gun violence up after over 2 years of lockdowns, nigger riots, authoritarian covid policies and fraudulent elections

Attached: 1650276138870.png (645x729, 97.41K)

That’s what I’m thinking as well

It's election time and there's a lot of court cases they want to hide, like hillary. Herbs.

kek it's just the global warming nothing to worry about

Attached: 1633851672840.jpg (600x399, 51.65K)

Do niggers not like cold or what the fuck happens that makes them shoot more in the summer?

I'll bite the b8, no niggers did not evolve in the cold they evolved in the sarahan fucking desert being chased by their own cannablistic kind or a lion, forcing them to be naturally good athletes and runners, to survive. Due to this, they developed melanin rich skin which attracts more sun while also deflecting it at the same time. It's a yin and yang. They had so much sun, they didn't have to worry about it. Now that they're in Northern territory, they are some of the most vitamin D3 deficient in the nation because they simply cannot get enough of it due to the melanin. Oddly enough, white people deflect sun but more easily absorb it. It does this through conversion of cholesterol into D3.

destabilization tactic to throw Trump out

>white majority shrunk substantially
>skews numbers upward as the raw total remains fairly consistent but the percentage of white people decreases
>hispanics increasing in number with shootings ALSO increasing indicates that the more spics you have, the more shootings you have
it's all pretty simple really