Pls gib more weapons

Pls gib more weapons

Attached: IMG_20220529_102838_068.jpg (1280x1280, 153.84K)

no

not sure what they were thinking with the M777, setting it up and firing will inevitably draw counter-battery fire which will arrive before they can pack it up and move it. complete waste of time.

based knower of things

What's that image supposed to convey exactly

The Point is getting rid of old weapons so you can order new ones but without paying for the disposal.

Translate that shit

Russian Krasnopol is a superior system compared to the M777

As long as it hits a russian and no americans are injured 'murika is happy. The dozen ukies who operate it gets wiped out, not our problem.

Sure. 18 are ready to go.

Attached: obraz_2022-05-29_163716851.png (1920x1163, 2.49M)

Implying that Russian officers didn't sell the counter battery radars :D

Haha the tank is called 'genozid'.
Also no more weapons sorry

>self propelled artillery better than simple artillery gun
Yeah obviously and, it's not like that's a groundbreaking revelation

yeah except russians barely have krasnopol and ukrainians can have a looot of m777

But if you make it a gun free zone, nobody will have guns. War will finally be safe!

>not sure what they were thinking with the M777
American weaponry and combat has focused against fighting sandniggers using older generation rifles and IEDs. They aren't prepared for a conflict with Russians.

Krasnopol is the ammo, the picture is about the gun, self-propelled better than towed.

Yeah that comparison is silly, obviously an SPG is better if you compare single units, but artillery guns have their uses and are effective if used correctly
This thread is kinda dumb desu

is this amazon? please post link. my neighbors are dickheads and i think a surface-to-air missile system would show them that i'm done fucking around.

>yeah except russians barely have krasnopol
Source: Globohomo media

Yeah and Russia is running out of food and fuel 5 years ago.
Fucking dunce lmao

Its funny because KRABs are decades ahead of anything russkies have

it's Hyacinth, the flower. Not sure why the artillery is named after flowers, tulip, hyacinth...

I can't wait for the next big war to go off and watch how the west tries to excuse themselves from another expensive gibs program