This loser will spend the rest of his miserable life getting raped by BBC in prison. Oh, the irony

This loser will spend the rest of his miserable life getting raped by BBC in prison. Oh, the irony

Attached: Payton-S.-Gendron.jpg (238x299, 9.61K)

mutt's law

>wanted to start a race war
>failed
>might be the reason AR15s are now banned

Fuck this cockroach nigger

>why yes my every thought revolves around dicks

What's ironic about it? I bet this was his plan all along.
I mean, look at his face, he'll be pitch-perfect for "poor little whitey."

>mutts law
every single time.

not because the Aryan brotherhood will protect.

This guy has the same look every TS special ops has

I AM GOING TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE
>proceeds to murder bunch of grandmas and innocent civilians in a supermarket
Hopefully he gets raped every 10 minutes untill he dies from exhausted anus bleeding.

nah. he'll get fanmail from women. they all do

that stupid mother fucker will never see the outside of his isolation cell. if he gets put in genpop he'll get ripped to shreds within minutes.

What's this phenotype

Don’t people like this get put in isolated cells away from gen pop? Otherwise he’d be killed instantly

Honestly if that’s true he should have just ended it after the shooting. Imagine being confined to a concrete pod 23 hours a day, with only 1 hour of exercise for the next 60-70 years.

He looks like an ancient greek. Quite a nice face. With Keto he'd be a handsome fella. Shouldnt have thrown his life away like that

The tragedy could have been avoided if only he had been treated as human being.

Glowniggers cant get white guys anymore huh

no, hes going to supermax which means 1 hour outside cell

I wish him and everyone like him and the people who inspired him perpetual ass rape for all eternity.

Nah they’re to keep him in isolation

> guns getting banned
lol shut up retard

>Honestly if that’s true he should have just ended it after the shooting
smartest thing he could have done but the stupid son of a bitch thinks he's gonna get freed during the race wars

>Yasss our racial kin getting murdered by niggers in prison is le based!
This is why the taliban won and you lost. You are cuckolds not warriors

He'll probably be in some type of protective custody

cope

>QUICK QUICK GUYS ANOTHER BAIT THREAD POST!!!!
90iq

Attached: 356549816115.jpg (600x599, 53.43K)

Idk why you wouldn't just shoot yourself. Prison fucking sucks. I've been in jail for 3 days after getting into a fist fight at a bar and I was going crazy for that amount of time.

>post in my "two more weeks" thread instead, goy!

Wasnt he mexican?

Raped? No. He'll go to a maximum security prison. No contact with anyone for the rest of his life. What a tosser. Hope he goes to hell afterwards

>Assymetric eyes
>flared nigger nose
>lack of nose bridge
>nigger lips
>curly hair
Obvious Jew.

When are we getting the next shooter kino? The Texas one doesn't have any videos or pictures of bodies and i am getting bored with it. Can one of you mutt niggers get on with it and shoot up the next school/church/market?

Guns are not permitted in prisons so that would be unachievable in most normal circumstances,

White gangs will honor and protect him sadly.

>Freak out after 3 days
I've seen so many like you

What's wrong with american prisons though?
Why are they so gay

Attached: DTP.jpg (1149x8890, 2.41M)

>gun ban
just a reminder that if people are not willing to fight for their gun rights when the time comes, then they were never rights in the first place, just some text on a piece of old paper that the government begrudgingly permitted. gun rights are like schrodinger's cat - until the time comes to use them, the very existence of these rights is in limbo.

No they won't. He'll be treated like a bitch by everyone

Forgot about him

Nation of faggots, hence gay prisons.