I'm a half-russian/half-ukrainian and I want to start a political party in Russia...

I'm a half-russian/half-ukrainian and I want to start a political party in Russia. I hate communists and the platforms I have would be
-pro-eugenics
-pan-slavic
-pro-culture (this means making the average citizen richer so that they can engage in it)
-passive stance towards religion
Could I do this?

Attached: Umbreon.gif (498x331, 534.6K)

>-pro-eugenics
Bad idea with slavs
>-pan-slavic
Good luck making that work
>-pro-culture (this means making the average citizen richer so that they can engage in it)
Agreeable
>-passive stance towards religion
Why?

no as it'd be a legit party and not controlled opposition
and a legit party would be filled with feds or just banned.

>Bad idea with slavs
I want to undo the dysgenics of the soviet union, they killed off the aryan elite. Don't be fooled slavs are white as any other European they made majors strives in chemistry, literature and music. Just need to unlock that potential again.
>Good luck making that work
Thanks Putin
>Agreeable
Just think of all the lost culture from those commie scum that ruined eastern Europe genetically and financially.
>Why?
Maybe it's my own background I was born to protestants so I never really got the cultural or historical benefits of religion. And them being zionists and pacifists gave me a sour taste for christianity. I don't really care to promote it but I do see how orthodoxy is important to history and culture. Pagans are kinda cool I guess not my thing though.

sure, after putin dies lets create a new political party, user!

Don't think Putin is doing too well at the moment maybe the news of his failing health is just propaganda so who knows?

Yay we can do it! (っ˘з(˘˘ )

who knows
hopefully a nice change
but i doubt the death of one man will change anything.

there was supposed to be a smile in between the eyes of the guy... ah whatever.

He either has a successor or it'll be pure chaos.

>-pan-slavic
Russia is muttified multiculti state and you can do precisely nothing about it without being called a nazi, effectively bringing down your whole idea.

Lmao just send Russia a formal letter of candidacy and the worst that can happen is people get to have a cuckle years about a story of some random guy sending a letter to the Russian government wanting to be a candidate for leadership

:(
I mean I want to model the Russian state after the netherlands (one of the most successful white states) Who is great because it is an ethnostate, but yeah the whole problem of being called a nazi is a thing. I'm no more a nazi than Churchill or FDR who were also pro-eugenics and pro-white.
Oki~
I'll try that!

Attached: PoodleMoth.png (500x380, 132.97K)

IDK it's pretty corrupt here and the government is getting more mismanaged every year and we're americaniseing too much
A good example is Lelystad and KLM, nobody wants the new airport or to expand existing ones except ofcourse the economic elite and the effects of Schiphol and all it's planes is fucking the westhet and all the fijnstof is shredding our lounges slowly

How is your family reacting to all this ?
Do you want the nations reunited ?

Americanization is a bad thing and I'm guessing that that are more non-netherlanders there but that doesn't change the fact that historically the netherlands had a high quality of life for it's citizens that made the rest of Europe look backwards. Honestly imperalism was a mistake, sure it's cool to larp as Rome or whatever but what really matters is maintaining a healthy ethnostate.
Didn't tell them.
You mean Ukraine and Russia? It would be cool to unite the east slavic state then cut off all the non-slav parts to create a new slav superpower. I want to emulate the Prussians who united Germany and do the same for the east slavs.

what is this black fox doing ?
fuck off tranny

He's liking and sharing I think? I'm not a tranny I'm a femboy :3
(fucking estrogen in the water and food -_-)

Attached: MothFren.png (500x250, 54.21K)

Well it's of essence you get a water filter then
Also make sure to get lots of sun or vit D suppliments
As they say nowandays, go touch some grass

look at this faggot cuck having an opinion.. top kek. go service ahmed penis you pathetic generate fag. soon there's a fag parade, prepare you ass to service fags too. and don't forget to buy your wife's boyfriend anal lube

Fuck you too

Attached: 1653337097333.jpg (543x540, 36.04K)

>Could I do this?
the only way to change the regime in russia is by military intervention. how the fuck do you expect to form a political party in russia, especially with goals like yours when people get killed for less

i told you what to do. now you must obey because this is what you do. don't be all brave and reluctant now. you will suck ahmed's dick and be happy, then get butt fucked at fag parade and your wife's boyfriend is going to cum on your wife's face while you make him a cup of coffee. with sugar and cream. the boyfriend is somalian by the way. this is your dream life. congratulations.

oh yeah.. and your children, if you are allowed to have any, will transition to the opposite gender and kill themselves later.. if they are lucky. kek

k
be nice
Ummm... You can be my general :D
Maybe try and get the support of the army, idk how though, bribery is probably most simple.

Attached: Kot.gif (517x600, 903.75K)

Suck my dick nigger

Nice gay fantasy bro
Unfortunately for you i'm not into that kind of stuff