TRANNY GETS CURB STOMPED @ THE LOCAL TACO STAND AFTER DEMANDING EVERYONE RESPECT HIS PRONOUNS

twitter.com/UltraFringe/status/1530287650271272960

Attached: 1653750394484.jpg (1862x1826, 275.79K)

webm

Attached: it's ma'a- ack.webm (640x478, 2.56M)

Not a fan of this kind of thing. These trannies need help,they are lost souls.
Ape violence is ape violence, not good.

that would be the least violent incident in mexico

Shut up faggot, this makes trannies think twice about inflicting their faggotry on us

Truth & based pilled

They do the jobs others dont wanna do

Attached: 1653759630905.gif (498x382, 1.92M)

Someone finally knocked over the card stand

it needs to be changed to NYPD crime preventers

lol'd

GO BACK TO REDDlT

She was calling them bigots as loud as she could but it didn’t work.

which category does this fall under? white supremacy, gun nut, or trump supporter?

Attached: accelerate.jpg (778x1080, 563.11K)

based

Attached: 1629718844355.jpg (3347x1612, 543.95K)

Maybe they should've stopped with "dont beat us up on the street" instead of pushing toward "do what i say", eh? Seems like they've lost some ground on that last advance. O well.

could've been a liveleak/bestgore video...

ironically this is much less violent and bloody than the things trannies pay surgeons thousands of dollars to do to themselves

KWAB

I mean, those grotesque abominations are going to kill themselves sooner or later, doing this just accelerates the process. Good on the niggers for using their animalistic tendencies for the greater good

they are just sharing a bit of culture.

Attached: mexico manhood.png (800x800, 65.53K)

>BROWN PEOPLE BEATING UP MENTALLY DISTURBED,LOST WHITE PEOPLE IS HECKIN BASED
kill yourself you little memeflag worm. These trannies may be disgusting , but they are victims of this soulless modern world. They need help not violent beatings by monkeys

Agreed, trannies are weak

Saving image for future jimmy rustling

But maybe thats what they needed to get their balls back, a good rek

>raging this hard over a tranny getting the shit kicked out of him
kek you have to go back.

Horrifying

>Christ says we need to help pedophiles and sexual deviants, guise!!

Attached: christjak.jpg (240x210, 8.78K)

Truth, emasculated men need help, not this. All you do it radicalize the trannies further with this garbage.

What's this art style called?

based

death to all degenerates

>She

>Not a fan of this kind of thing. These trannies can't be helped,they are lost souls, fucking laugh and ignore them, they can fuck off and die.
Ape violence is ape violence, not good.

Fixed it for ya faggot

Yep

>she

Attached: 1549871218636 (1).jpg (691x682, 172.1K)

Yes they need help. How will they repent and experience the grace of God if you kill them?

The title says it's just a woman. I can't get excited unless it says somewhere it's a tranny.

I do not like chimpout violence.
But those creatures are the same that call for violence and death on you, because you don´t want to play along with their delusions.

Not my problem

fuck yo pronouns bitch

Leftists thought we were kidding when we said, "Around blacks, never relax."

Sounds like gods problem

Look at hands, shoulders and hips. Obvious tranny

The type of person who thinks that this type of behavior is justified or thinks that "curb stomping" mentally ill people is "based" is probably a genuine far right extremist that's mentally unstable and prone to violent outbursts. Your posting/browsing history has probably triggered an NSA / GCHQ investigation into your activities.

Enjoy being monitored 24/7 by the security agencies for the rest of your life. Oh and don’t even think about wiping your hard drive, they already have a backup of it.

Baste

Go back

I'd call and say I know 3 persons who did the same thing to a man at the exact time and place because they were bragging about it. But since it's obviously a woman who got assaulted it couldn't be them so no name dropping.

Tranny gets curb stomped plus 3 niggers facing assault/hate crime charges?
I couldnt be harder.
Only thing better is when a nigger kills a cop.

>Enjoy being monitored 24/7 by the security agencies for the rest of your life.
>implying i'm not already
Nah I'm calling this based. It's a small but necessary start to reestablishing a healthy society. My personal three-letter agency handlers might make a note of my opinion, but deep down they agree with it too because the thought of their kids being groomed for crossdressing by school officials is something they can't simply handwave away.

Getting people to say your made up gender is nothing more than a test to see if you have power over others by making them submit to your demands

Stop watching Fox News.

Attached: 1642625054951.png (1170x1915, 2.02M)

Oh no ... tranny sisters what do we ...

Buddy, youre on the same site we all are. Look up hypocracy for me and take a hard look in the mirror.

Checked and correct.