THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK MAKES GOVERNMENTS SEETHE

When you simply don't turn in your guns it causes the government spastic fits of autistic rage

Next time the government tells you to turn in your guns
just say
NO
don't be a dummy!

Attached: 20220511_230603.jpg (3531x1375, 1.37M)

This post format cracks me up. Next you be telling me there's something special every Ohio driver should know to save on car insurance

Post your wish hoodie and unsoiled tacticool gear now.

"Man discovers revolutionary trick, governments HATE him!"

user we have been trying to reach you about your 2nd amendment warranty

Kek! Can I get a third party extended warranty on 2a? Full bolt carrier 10,000 round warranty extension? Will it cover boating accidents?

Attached: C9EFB4E6-15DE-45D3-897D-4C5E2CBEF434.png (500x650, 179.97K)

Also this is fucking HILARIOUS.
>wake up
>check 2a.yahoo.com
>"the largest gun transfer in history and here's how you can avoid the FFA tax stamp "
>many such cases

>Next time the government tells you to turn in your guns
They never asked ?

Buy more guns. Now. Do the right thing.

Attached: 1650853427127.jpg (1470x1884, 769.79K)

Based bugs making FGC-9s under military occupation actually got me pretty interested to see what things will be like in 10 years. Perhaps we'll have some open source machines for making ammo from scratch in the privacy of your own how and open source designs for all manner of rifles and explosive weapons.
Next time pandemic lockdowns happen when there are caches of weapons everywhere will make it pretty spicy I hope.

Attached: 0kmiciedvr081.jpg (960x718, 43.52K)

3-D printing with metal has already dropped in pricing by an order of magnitude over the last 2 decades. The floodgates will be open once the tech becomes precise, fast, and cheap enough... 3-D printed lightning links, DIAS's, machine pistols, full auto conversion parts, etc.

Still can't print a barrel

All you'd have to do is report them stolen or lost. Easy peasy. Keep them in the gun rack.

Don't need to print a barrel, you can make them with 3D printed ECM jigs as with the FGC-9.
If you really want to be cynical about things then focus on ammo which is much harder to make from scratch.

Thats fine, its completely unregulated (for now). My point is that hard/impossible to obtain items with a lot of leverage all of a sudden become as easy to manufacture as any other 3-D printed item.

thanks for buying our shit

Bullpups are so fucking cringe.

You guys are alright. Good luck purging the scum from your country, they're among the worst.

nice AUG

>They never asked ?
They did that shit in California.

let me know what that is when you find out user