Gillette is extremely problematic

>”The best a man can get”

Oh really Gillette?? What about women?? But about transwomen???

A spotlight needs to be shined on Gillette for their archaic, misogynistic and transphobic message. They need to be inclusive towards our LGBTQIA+-, Women, and trans women. It would be a shame if they ended up being cancelled…

Attached: 0E1278B1-CD7B-4C5D-BA69-1EFE7716807F.jpg (500x500, 23.41K)

Fake and gay, they got pozzed several years ago and started featuring trannies in their commercials. Fucking kill yourself troon

Yet they still use this bigoted slogan??? Nice try, Chud

these suck ass.. you can only get like 2-3 clean shaves out of them before theyre dull and fuck you up

Thats not the problem here Luigi.

They’re literally using an outdated and offensive slogan that can deeply hurt transfolx and women

relax faggot. gillette is on the shit list. no one here will ever spend a single dollar on any of their products ever again

>Luigi.
fucking faggot

Burgers?

the best a stubble producing person can get

Get out of here Séamus.

why would they waste money marketing to memeflag faggots who are pumped full of chink made female hormones and estrogen and cant grow hair anyways

Fuck shaving. I always get really painful razer burn. Now I only use a stubble trimmer. Polling data has proved that most women prefer facial hair anyway.

>Complain about transphobia
>is racist

You can’t be racist towards white people, Chud. It’s just facts

>op concern trolling trying to get a personal army to brigade Gillette
>so many newfags that the thread is just anons calling OP a faggot and that Gillette is already pozzed

This board is filled with sub 100 iq idiots. OP, I understand what you want to do but this place is done for.

Actual fucking retards

They're getting globohomo blackrock checks. They don't need to sell anything

I saged, you almost certainly didn't, faggot

>18th birthday
>cheap family doesn't do shit for me, bad friends don't even know it's my birthday
>one birthday present arrives in the male
>free shaving kit from Gillette who somehow knew and wished me a happy 18th
>become lifelong subscriber to Gillette
>2019
>Gillette releases commercial of toxic white men being corrected by noble black men and long suffering white men, chiding them for being men
>unveils new slogan "The Best a Man can Be"
As a loyalist brand consoomer, it never hurt worse to trash a company I'd been giving my unwavering business to for decades.

Attached: image_2022-05-29_090559742.png (649x365, 326.54K)

Fuck Gillette. I bought a safety razor and some Japanese blades. Going to get some Russian Voskhod blades next. Fuck these pozzed, overpriced cartridge jews.

Also they're already faggy and pozzed. But you knew that, tranny. Of course you need to shave your facial hair

That sucks user. Sorry to hear how kike gillette let you down.