Why Europe allows these khazar niggers to be part of civilized world?

Why Europe allows these khazar niggers to be part of civilized world?
These lands could be inhabited by prosperous intelligent people who speak roman languages. Instead this hornet nest of Europe is not only speak shitskin language but also support russians (aka khazar) niggers at all cost. They never changed, they supported Hitler as well, as they support Pewtin today, they are literal traitors of european values, they are cancer on the face of our land.

Attached: Map_showing_border_of_Hungary.jpg (575x496, 103.51K)

Based Hungarian behind memeflag embarrassing EU cucks with covert anti-shitposts.

Attached: Big Wind.jpg (1000x667, 104.64K)

Up

We should nuke that shithole and then give its land to the Jews

Why do you hide your flag? Also Hungary is the only EU country that cares about its people and culture. Enjoy being replaced.

Show your flag or kys.

>give its land to the Jews
isn't Hungary already their land?

>they supported Hitler as well
well the germans did as well

Kinda amazing how much asshurt our existence causes among Euroniggers.
Success breeds jealousy?
>B-but u poor
Westoids demographically doomed themselves with importing millions to shitskins who will bring their countries down to zero, erasing everything their ancestors have achieved.
At the end of the day, the West's achievements will be this: a huge, fat zero.
Better being "poor" (read: average) than being dead.

Attached: 1591300768147.jpg (710x982, 74.1K)

i wouldn't be so happy about it, once the west falls we are next

Show flag Shlomo

I barely know they exist

>we are next
1. No
2. Even if that were to happen, I'd rather see Hungary trying to survive alone, than with some westoids nearby. Westcucks ignored us at best, sabotaged and attacked us at worst. Surviving the apocalypse without them is a major handicap. F for Germany, though.
But to be honest, seeing french heads falling off is more than enough for me, I don't really care what happens after that.

You guys go and come through Hungary all the time when stealing cars from Germany

>this is what mutt tax money goes into

so it's a fly-over state.

lol good luck breeding and "surviving" when all your women whore themselves to euroniggs and eurofags. Only women in Hungary are either used up whores 40+ or CUNNIES under 18. The rest is in a whorehouse in Germany or Dubai.

>Muh whores
>memeflag
Ask me how I know you're a mutt boomer.

Attached: 1578347284490.jpg (500x394, 38.91K)

based, I too get my stolen automobiles from germany and france chauffeured through hungary.

Attached: batman-robin-lamborghini-mercy.gif (220x164, 31.24K)

Because we don't do deals with the devil
So go be gay somewhere else you fucking memeflag

>civilized world
>Europe

Attached: 1566221415052.png (495x451, 308.73K)

OP, from what you wrote, I can clearly state you are a Romanian. Why don't you use the Romanian flag when making such statments?
Also kys Gypsy.