What does Any Forums think of him?

Morality without God, science-based

Attached: samharris.jpg (440x697, 29.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxwjTcPW_78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

megalomaniac soientist e-celeb juden

Which science?

You can't have objective morality without God. All man-made moral codes are relative and subject to change. God's morality is true and eternal.

no idea who he is, but looks jewish so i don't trust him

looks like a kike

Complete faggot, narcissistic, Jew, fake scientist, silver spoon… need I go on?

Kike psychopath, fuck him.

Attached: 15024350324.png (1024x350, 422.87K)

I think that AI they designed to answer ethical questions should make our laws desu

Who should design the AI which will be our ethical judge? Sam Harris?

Hitler

a jew who was promoted by jews to attack christianity and islam

It's the same shit as Utilitarianism, which is the most retarded school of ethics that's ever been founded. Utilitarians just claim that whatever they think is useful or most agreeable to society is what they think is what everyone should do, which is why they can convince governments to implement shit like mass surveillance programs and wars for humanitarian causes like the Iraq War or the 2011 NATO intervention in Libya.
Deontological morality makes more sense on its own, but it's impossible to make everyone do exactly the same thing, so it could never be implemented in a real life setting.

Loves open borders for all countries except Israel, which is a special case "due to our unique history".

Let's skip the AI and just have him do it then

He looks like a Jew. He's a Jew isn't he.

He's the most retarded ecelebrity on the internet. I'd rather watch Vaush than this jewish faggot. Molymeme was Aristotle in comparison to this fool. No one takes him seriously.

Yep. Same as the rest of the American wing if the Tribe. Laughable.

KEK

I don't care who designes it as long as it is given free access to information. Enjoy a homophobic, racist, misogynistic future.

So just repackaged Christian morality like all Enlightenment-related views. Of course he doesn't realize this, in the same way a fish doesn't realize it is surrounded by water

neander

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxwjTcPW_78

He got BTFO by William Lane Craig… twice