In your COUNTRY

On average, what % of whites do you see on the daily?
Here its about 40% whites and 60% shitskins.

youtu.be/_Kbpqq7zIws

Attached: huge-crowd-people-damrak-street-amsterdam-amsterdam-netherlands-huge-crowd-people-damrak-street-amsterdam-98960873.jpg (800x533, 107.52K)

I live in a city it's about 50/50 whites to nonwhites

That, high? Really? I expected the % of whites to be greatly lower in England.

Epic sadge moment

90% whites.

Prague

95%

97% whites
3% nonwhites (mostly gypsies and cockroaches)

99%

I see one nigger every 4 years or so.
But I also see the same two gypsies almost every day waiting on the intersection to clean the windshield on my car.

60% white
40% la goblino del Norte americano

Friesland, so 100% White in my neighbourhood. However, this is not representative at all.

I would say around 90-95% are white here.

Attached: 1653287343637.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

You don’t know how good you have it. Most Americans in conservative states have, in their lifetime, had to watch their communities crumble from 90% White utopia, to plagued shitskin haven. Almost every small town has been infested by beans. All our college towns are overrun by shitskins larping as countrymen to make as much money as they can. Diversity hires are everywhere. Obama forced low income housing, full of niggers, in every suburb.

55% White 25% nigger, 20% shitskins

Let me research Holland in WW2: ally

FUCK OFF NIGGER... PAY THE TOLL

Based, what area (roughly)?

99% in my area. Thankfully liberals from the city have arrived post covid and the first thing they did was a drive for diversity. They were told to go back

93% of people I see are white

I don't go outside

Attached: 1651924699120.jpg (260x194, 8.57K)

60% percent Whites 15% Asians(including when I look in the mirror) 20% Mexicans and 5% Blacks.

Souf-West master race ?

Czech Republic
98% whites 1,9% asians 0,1% niggers (probably only tourists)

Around 70%...and I live in what's meant to be one of the whitest cities in England. We're fucked.

Attached: 0089_-_VrdoDFk.png (600x597, 255.41K)

>Friesland, so 100%
based
Ostfriesland reporting in

Lol Whites should celebrate this.

I think 5% on average. And depending on time and place it could be less than 1% or more than 50%.

East germany, Saxony-Anhalt. At least if you avoid the larger cities.

Attached: 1652930643543.webm (482x660, 2.92M)

Very based!

Attached: FEDD16DD-CA61-4977-B6E5-E750FA2131DE.jpg (701x1024, 181.62K)

Sydney, 70% nonwhite.

When is Friesland going to link up and leave those shitholes Germany and the Netherlands?

Berlin 50% white 50% shitskins

Attached: Macron EU Europe Will Have 60 Million Migrants Because Of Ukraine Russia Sanctions.jpg (596x753, 95.48K)

Now that you ask, i think i saw a nigger last week at the gym. Mood ruined, thx op.

Ah I see, nice!
> At least if you avoid the larger cities.
Many such cases.

Moscow

50% local rednecks
40% churkas
5% chinese and vietnamese
5% muscovites

If it were up to me; yesterday

Im so fucking jealous

I live in the center of the capital so I see one or two nigs or pakis almost every time I go outside, but generally speaking 99.5% white

In my town it's >99% white. But it's noticeably browner in other towns not too far away.
It isn't helped by the government buying hotels and filling them with the blackest looking Ukrainian refugees you'd ever see.

99% whites in my daily life, but I live and work in a rural area, it's much worse going to big cities.

I feel bad for you. that's why you're angry all the time. you've never experienced true diversity and you never got to know someone from a different background. that's why politicians use fear mongering to scare you into voting for them. because different people are apparently scary to those who have a skewed racist perspective of the world in their false reality.

Turks completely replaced the native tokkies from our neighborhood

Attached: Kebab Pepe.png (1298x1316, 831.24K)

95%

>blackest looking Ukrainian refugees you'd ever see.
>Ukrainian
Kek, user I think they are trying to pull a fast one on you

99%. I saw a nigger last week and it ruined my day

I only see couple of sandniggers and a nigger once in a blue moon. The rest are white.

Your people decapitate my people you discusting camel fucking retard. Suck Mohammed cock.

I live in a medium sized city in the north of Spain. I´d say it´s about 75/25% white to non-white. The further away you go from the city centre the whiter it gets. Unfortunately both of these facts change a little more each year.

Who exactly are “your people”, mutt?

i wonder who wrote this

Attached: Meme Globohomo.jpg (1200x676, 249.88K)

Immigration of low level workers is required for legacy and low tier business to operate. This is all a ploy to keep the wheels moving from a corporate perspective, white replacement is a side effect and was not the primary goal. Maybe some people like the idea and push it harder since they’re not white and hold realistic power. Overall this is late capitalism exploiting their countrymen for one ore two more generations of keeping costs low

Attached: 55FBAF4C-7163-438F-A024-EB5A5C798B7A.jpg (400x400, 21.88K)

I see like maybe 10 minorities a day. I see hundreds of whites. Have you retards considered leaving the city? I don't even care about seeing minorities like you autists either, pieces of shits are pieces of shit regardless of skin color. I would probably make fun of all Any Forums posters irl. Gonna go fuck my 10/10 African queen later. (and everyone will clap before the dinosaur walks through the door)

I am the diversity. I'm a bug. Humanity is overrated.

how about you say what city it is, retard

Monkey, who contributed the most to destroying white people was you. But here in pol, there are many autistic people who don't care about historical facts.

99% whites
West Germany village about 10k ppl

0% whites

To add to this, i have never seen a white person in a fast food window in the past 10 years. Iv also never seen a white custodian, a white gas station worker who didn’t own the building. Cashiers and baggers are still as they should be, young highschool kids of all races

These answers tell a lot about ones economic status

90 white 10 asian

You've been basically disowned by Europeans.

jews != white

Attached: Zionist American Politicians Kissing Israel Wall.jpg (885x1024, 199.75K)

0%
Don't need to be exposed to dysgenic mutts and trannies.

I basically live in the only truly white stronghold in the world, southern Brazil and here it's 70% germanic and italian. The "germans" of Germany are the grandchildren of russians, they are parasites.

white people are actually pink people. you don't look like driven snow

I'm angry because the demographics of my nation and my community (which have remained the same for 1000+ years) are being transformed without my consent. Europe was never a cosmopolitan land of minorities like the Middle East. If that's how you like to live, good for you. Over here there's no precedent for that. Why can't our societies remain the same way they've been for generations?

We wuz

Some Asians can look like that, but only if we never go outside. I get bronzed in the sun.

>white replacement is a side effect and was not the primary goal.
Maybe before Blackrock instituted the ESG social credit scores, but now with companies being graded on wokeness it's definitely explicitly anti-White

Yes, they love Jews because they are not white. Think about dying to see a nigger have sex with his granddaughter.

Maybe 50% in Melbourne now