Zoomers be like:

>zoomers be like:

Attached: IMG_20220529_152037.jpg (1080x725, 202.71K)

overruled.

so you're here expecting to get dubς, aren't you?

Zoomers be like: let me ignore #metoo and support a man against a woman.
Millenials crying right now

Both actors are being smeared, court was illict after airing personal medical info.

exactly
and this isn't going to make Depp any less justed than he already is

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Would be better without the mic. An odd detail since the face isn't detailed. Looks like she is playing a sax or something.

it is a reality tv show

Not accurate, we all have matching cockrings

Is that a worm crawling into the mouth of that cartoon drawing? Face is missing nose.

Subject matter is too temporal for a tattoo anyway. This is a news story that will be forgotten, not the trial of the century.

What’s that even mean?

it means she's a dumb whore who has hepatitis

I'm getting a couple laineydickball tats, no cap.

Attached: 1649367788273.jpg (959x960, 255.01K)

The real question I have is: Will the judge recommend perjury charges against Ms Turd. Lets be clear, this isnt just lying. She fabricated evidence (the broken bed), doctored photographs (her bruise in the mirror), staged photographs (the coffetable) presented it in court and then LIEd about it. Its fuckign outrageous.

Attached: AmberTurd6.jpg (1024x710, 81.5K)

that's straight fire frfr

I thought it was a drinking straw.

I guess I can understand some aspect of are to a quality tattoo. This type of tattoo looks like it made at night in prison by a criminal with a peice of wood and a thumbtack. Why would anyone willfully pay to have such a low grade sketch permanently etched to their skin?

>are
*art

>so close to trips
Would have been based, my Cypriot fren.

I thought it was a twizzler

just like Amber, didn't plan ahead or bring toilet paper
she's going to have to waddle to the bathroom and probably create a trail of microscopic shit drops the whole way.
how shortsighted

Sorry but the tattoo of our Iberian Law qt is kinda based.

Thats fucking nothing I knew a cunt who had a tattoo of man orally pleasuring a woman on her arm