Gun Control

>if you're on any kind of medication for mental issues, no guns until you've been clean for 5 years
>if you're institutionalized or in jail for a felony, no guns until you've been out for 5 years
>chemical weapons not allowed without a license that requires a good reason (shit like tear gas being freely available still)
>other than that, you're free to own and carry whatever you want, wherever you want, after you turn 18

Want a tank? Buy one if you can afford it. Wanna CC a Taurus Judge at your local spic-infested community college? Go ahead.

There, I fixed gun laws.

Attached: Gun-free-zone-1.jpg (880x440, 169.7K)

your ideas are not gun control. true gun control would literally be for example 1 million guns are allowed to be owned and ownership is lottery based.
everything else is nitpicking bureaucratic semantics.

That's a fucking retarded example.

the example is the quantity. it could be any number, but GUN control isnt about the physical object itself. its about various existential issues related to guns. true gun control would be as i suggested. literally controlling the number of guns in existence. 1 million. no more no less. if a gun owner dies, his gun goes back into the lottery and a new owner is selected

Good ideas, never going to happen because of that. And you're proposing less strict gun laws then the ones already in place.

Or, or, it could be about controlling the acces to guns. Unless your autistic mind needs that to be specified as "gun accessibility control".

think of it in terms of population control. so lets say the earth is only allowed to have 100 guns existing at any given point in time. if a gun breaks or is otherwise destroyed, that would leave 99 guns in existence. therefore a new gun would have to be made to make 100 again. THAT is gun control

>autistic
you do realize that government literally lives and survives off of ambiguous unclear doublespeak policies? gun accessibility control isnt autistic it is forcing government to address the ISSUE, not issues connected by 7 extra steps of overreach

You're avoiding the issue, which is your ridiculous insistence on semantics.

>>if you're on any kind of medication for mental issues, no guns until you've been clean for 5 years
no.
Something like a quarter or more of the US population would immediately be disqualified for having taken an antidepressant in the last five years.
And it would just lead to nutjobs who actually need medication refusing to go to a doctor about it for fear of having there guns taken away.
Also infringes on 2nd amendment, would immediately be struck down by a judge.

>Something like a quarter or more of the US population would immediately be disqualified for having taken an antidepressant in the last five years
Good. Reliance on the pharma jew instead of changing your lifestyle to promote a healthy mind shows a lack of strength.

Ok, i'll concede the point that at least THIS autistic retard needs to have his guns taken away and be put on medications.
This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments i've seen put forth in one of these threads schizo

Attached: 1478094768382.jpg (229x308, 32.74K)

No. That is retarded, and so are you. I can't believe how far we have fallen,I actually have to share the planet with people like you. I bet you think you are above average intelligence.

>if you're on any kind of medication for mental issues, no guns until you've been clean for 5 years
>if you're institutionalized or in jail for a felony, no guns until you've been out for 5 years
Both of these already exist but are permanent bans in most cases you fucking retard

>permanent bans
Which is a problem.

completely unfeasible politically. Party who did it (the dems) would just be pissing people off, and it would get immediately overturned as unconstitutional, so they will never do it.

Nigga, any sort of weapon control is unconstitutional to begin with.

I try to reconcile the fact that I believe that you should be able to own whatever you want in terms of firearms. But fuck me, most of the population are below the line retard non-ironic npcs, them having weapons is fucking scary sometimes. Also, niggers.

You don't get banned from gun ownership for life for taking an antidepressant like OP is talking about. Maybe if you are full blown diagnosed schizophrenic they will do something, but has to be very severe.
You are also advocating for the creation of a government medical repository so they can openly keep tabs on everyone's medical and psychological info.

Attached: 9f2.gif (480x270, 3.49M)

He can read that is why he went.

You ever read any documents about "weapons proliferation?"

That is what you are talking about, are you paid by a bank? They think weapons are a dubious investment.

>You are also advocating for the creation of a government medical repository
Just fucking get a doctor's note before you buy a gun.

It's for when you get involuntarily committed, which is pretty reasonable. The states have to submit the data to the feds. And I'm not advocating for an expansion I'm just saying his system basically already exists.

No, kill yourself cuckold

disqualifying marijuana users passed the constitutional test. it wouldnt be too hard to expand it to any psych meds.

Shall not be infringed.
Theres nothing to discuss but the removal of existing restrictions

No.
dragging a doctor into this is a clear infringement on my 2nd amendment rights, fuck off.

Attached: 1440993488682.jpg (345x345, 50.42K)

Fuck off schizos.

shut the FUCK up, faggot.

Attached: F305710C-AE15-4684-BA80-82709B88849B.jpg (1200x1199, 777.14K)