Why are you so brainwashed Any Forums?

Why are you so brainwashed Any Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P55t6eryY3g
youtube.com/watch?v=P55t6eryY3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/P55t6eryY3g
Forgot link

>OMG JUST SHUT UP AND GET REPLACED WHITEY
lol, no

Attached: soy.jpg (320x305, 17.69K)

why do these retards care so much can't the just stay inside of their ecochamber while we stay in ours?

The funniest analogy he made was like levels of Redpills or some shit like that lmao

Normies have been brainwashed, most things normies belief would have get their ass kicked in the 80's

>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU MUST AGREE WITH ME ON EVERYTHING. NO WE CANNOT HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS. YOU MUST CONFORM TO MY ECHOCHAMBER!

Attached: 1630438909393.png (766x766, 794.18K)

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (500x335, 122.3K)

>"Touch grass!"
>Gets radicalized

Attached: 1622382961963.jpg (700x700, 80.9K)

>380041064
>380041141
nigger

Those digits are beautiful

I'm gabe...

Attached: 1653413847486.png (720x697, 683.04K)

>if you want to watch the video for some ungodly reason but jewgle has put the age restriction block on it
youtube.com/watch?v=P55t6eryY3g

>40 minutes
leftist memes are increasing in lenght.

Fucking faggot

I’m a black girl and even I was in a situation like gabe’s a few years ago. Alt-right nuttery shit is infectious

I will cum into your throat if you will join again

Why are you shilling for radicalization?

Why are you not dancing to every question I ask that implies that you're not getting your share of nookie?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No one was talking about “radicalization” when a nigger ran over white people and motherfuckers really said white people (even the children) deserved it for the Wisconsin riots.

Have sex

I simply looked at the world around me, and said "something is not right".

No, it was a reaction against racism and neo-colonialism, there should be more black babies in white wombs BIGOT

I watched that once a few years ago. It's always easier to believe that your political opponents are bitter rejected social outcasts rather than integrated members of this festering corpse of a society who desire genuine revolutionary change and can see how bad things really are.
'Alt right Incel chud basement dweller,' instead of 'silent, smart, confident, fanatical, well-behaved and well-read.'

Attached: A68D3154-EE86-4661-83A7-FDC26DE22ACD.jpg (1082x768, 473.33K)

>you are to blame for everything!
>it's all you and your ancestor fault!
>muh stolen land
>your way of life threatens muh ecology
>everything you do is toxic masculinity
>bealive the victim
>it's ok for you nation to get replaced.

Dude, we didn't even had to envent altright, you radicalized us yourself, enjoy your divided society

How to radicalize a normie?
Just introduce liberalism, and force people to "accept" it, that will radicalize any normie.

>How dare you have opinions that go against the mainstream corporate narrative
Commit self-die.

Kekers, this is the guy shit talking JP and saying nazis are all insecure incels who got bullied in school.

Attached: 3453747.png (173x300, 122.63K)

It's scientifically proven that I'm immune to propaganda.

sauce

kek

Totally not radicalized Gabe