Is Love Even Possible?

Is deep and real love and mutual care between a man and a woman real? Or just a story?

Attached: images (3).jpg (235x215, 6.45K)

women today are raised in a way that makes them incapable of love

I love the digits I just got on this post.

Your hand's real, OP, or maybe

Yeah it’s totally real.

which way

>real love and mutual care

literal communism

No! It's not possible, Florence Nightingale was crystal clear in this! Women are nor capable of love!

she was a conservatard tho. who cares what she said.

Unfortunately there has been a sustained and concerted effort into dividing men and women. By impairing the development of healthy children and adults, through trauma and impairing true healing, the cycle is perpetuated. Lots of money to be gained and people are easier to control when they are unhappy and traumatised.
TL:DR it's not just you bro.

True love will be invented in 2026 by elon musk Neuralink

My parents have been married for over 35 years. Everyone in my family is happily married. No divorces either.
I believe if you have possess values such as trust, honesty, commitment and loyalty then yes, love is very real.

"love" and marriage is just a business arrangement and means to procreate. You are born alone and you die alone. There are no soulmates. Although there can be friendship, even then I have the experience your "friends" in actuality only are friends with you because they want something from you, and you'll get dropped pretty easily. I have had "good" friends that didn't even bother to congratulate me when i married. Safe to say, I cut contact with them. I would recommend not bothering that much about women to be honest, find a nice hobby instead. And you can still socialize of course.

Yes
Love comes from a Man
Which comes from God
Women receive love - not give

The only love I have is for 2D women and our future robowaifus. Bioholes fucked it up for good. Even the normies are pissed.

Attached: 792050b4ff01386e1ed3162d76a4bf77.jpg (1280x905, 331.14K)

>Is deep and real love and mutual care between a man and a woman real? Or just a story?
Tell me you're a woman without telling me you're a woman.
There is no storybook bullshit, just get married, have kids, and shut the fuck up.
It will not be a fantasy, it will suck, but that's fucking life, accept it.

She was a feminist, the most famous of!

birth control pills make it harder for them to pair bond. They are being told by the jews at school to be promiscuous and that are le stronk womynz

No. Only very rare men can love

Maybe but only if the woman is a virgin so she can properly bond to the man.

But even that isn't a guarantee anymore in this fallen world.

I feel the need to be a jerk when my GF is nice. Is that normal? Should I just be bad to her since women deserve it?

How can you get over trauma and learn to trust?

How can you get over trauma and learn to trust?

Sounds gay.

How do I up my chances if I know a virgin?

If you go with a Latina, Yes. White women are so backwards now it isn’t funny. No values, just brainwashed mouth pieces for the left.

>If you go with a Latina, Yes.
Fuck off. Bi-racial love is a retarded concept.

Love is for women who love Chad not average men

No because the jews told you so