Who's the Europoor now?

Who's the Europoor now?

Attached: 1653288789747__01.jpg (1284x2239, 457.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rt8N4NnomVA?t=146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

europe still.

Still you.

Attached: 1653290284385.jpg (652x774, 271.59K)

>operation fly formula
did they fire the person in charge of coming up with clever names

what happened to drinking natural breast milk?

Dumb bitches can just use their tits

Fine I'll be the one to ask it.
Why are we keeping the americunts alive with our charity? They are a majority non-white nation, let them fucking starve.

Attached: never talk to americans.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

how did humans ever survive before baby formula?

kek oh the turntables

not the new tranny moms

top kek

The fuck is up with amerimutts? Is breast feeding taboo or what?

Maybe American women are too fat, too unhealthy, or on too many drugs to produce adequate breastmilk.

Becoming less taboo. It more a problem of women refusing to stay home with their kids or not financially able to.

Strong women are too busy for that shit I guess

Nestle invented this chemical contempt of nature then ran an extensive campaign demonizing breastfeeding to sell it

Kek

Lmaoo

/Bread

Lol

Anyone feeding that poison to their offspring deserves it

>operation fly formula

not operation Milk Truck

Arent mothers of newborns entitled maternity leave for at least a couple of months after they have their babies? Or is it more a case of feminist screeching that they refuse to take said leave and stay at home?

Have a (you) good sir.

What's wrong with amerimutt women?
They have two baby formula factories each, why not just use them?

>what happened to drinking natural breast milk?

some women can't produce breast milk because they have underdeveloped milk ducks or hormonal problems

Probably more common now a days due to how early girls are given hormonal birth control

Attached: birth control milk.png (710x189, 15.5K)

Excuse me, does the formula contain the FDA mandated amount of corn syrup and söy extract?
How are we supposed to raise American™ children without those crucial elements?

>formula shortage
so just feed them corn syrup like they always did? they're like 70% high fructose corn syrup anyways lol and 90% sweetener in total
lmao mutt niggers are so retarded holy shit just breastfeed your mutt goblin abomination
>muh can't breastfeed
ever heard of wet nurses? frozen up lactate milk in banks? pumps? all just excuses not to feed your baby lol

Attached: 1646227824974.jpg (750x871, 523.24K)

Nah, it's still Europe. Italy is especially fucking pathetic.

>what happened to drinking natural breast milk?

You know what's hilarious? I was thinking the exact same fucking thing. Our women are so weak and shitty that they can't be expected to produce milk from their tits.

I was also reading c section births are going up, which is due to the fact that if more women that give birth that required a c section, they are effectively passing their genes off and so it's more likely that their baby girls will also require one when they become pregnant.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1161x808, 64.47K)

And I thought amerimutt women couldn't become any more worthless.

when will we see this from the US?
youtu.be/Rt8N4NnomVA?t=146

Attached: retard.jpg (608x402, 45.19K)

>being a slut that has sex with randos has consequences

TONIGHT AT 6! EXCLUSIVE! NEVER BEFORE KNOWN FACT! THE STORY THAT YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER FORETOLD BY RELIGION OR THE AVERAGE PERSON'S EXPERIENCE!

That's fucking hilarious because women literally have one job and they are failing at that. They are refusing to have kids and when they do, they can't produce milk from tits.

Attached: PLOOOMF.jpg (538x445, 61.62K)

The magacap makes it perfect LoL

kek