As the month of June comes nearer I'm here to remind everyone that unlike you we just want to live in peace and harmony...

As the month of June comes nearer I'm here to remind everyone that unlike you we just want to live in peace and harmony. We don't bully nor treat you guys the way you treat us inhumanely. You're the ones who caused great harm to society. You brought wars, famine, poverty and social injustice. It's time to end the bigotry.

P.S. I'm a woman and I expect to be treated like one.

Attached: realwoman.jpg (472x788, 97.4K)

A woman you say? Well surely you could post pictures of your breasts!

*inhales*
NIGGEEERRR!!!

Why would I listen to a man. My body my choice chud :)

Insert tits or select payment type

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Also no (you) for you

Well for your information, I am also a woman, a lesbian too, which is why I requested to see your breasts.

June is Straight Pride month faggot.

You are hot as fuck, let me know your deets and I will fly wherever you are to fuck. No joke even with the face censored I am really attracted to you. DM me at interracial (underscore) lover (underscore) 420 (at) proton mail

thanks

NIGGERRRRRR

Attached: 1653641856985.jpg (795x650, 90.48K)

just goes to show you are all in the closet heehee :)

POST PICS OR GTFO

>unlike you we just want to live in peace and harmony.
Nigger, we want that too but you won't fucking shut up about your stupid fetishes and buttsex. Be a faggot quietly and the world will be a better place. Quit trying to recruit new faggots. And stay the fuck away from my children.

>just goes to show you are all in the closet
Not in a closet, you posted your pic and now I must fuck you. Please email me at the address I provided. I will fly wherever you are, please let me fuck, no questions asked, just want to fuck

There are no wonen on the internet. That means you don't have your "wahmen" 1up card you cunts normally have. There is a way for you to get it back however, and that is to make yourself useful and post tits.

Attached: 1652001076705.png (1254x261, 99.62K)

>I'm a woman and I expect to be treated like one.
Alright then bitch, make me a sandwich and go do something useful like cleaning until I tell you to sit on my dick.

Attached: fa6caba2fc761cbd7a02965ef832b52fceb75cb8c01fad4506c7972b28391620.png (109x128, 13.22K)

Of course the White trans woman is telling me a black twin-trans bi-lesbian woman to post pictures.

Wow a whole month of faggots talking about how fucking gay they are I can't wait

i wasn't molested as a kid by my father so i'll celebrate father's day instead

Attached: 1652536874488.jpg (245x249, 14K)

>380026481
>Why would I listen to a man
While you're larping as a woman that inner voice still echoes off each XY fag.

Right on sister, I'm a trans lesbian lets scissor.

Attached: 1652888776985.jpg (1080x1080, 88.09K)

What follows the "High" of june comes the depression of July. What's so good about July? On top of freedom day there would be an increase in suicide leaks from these faggots.