Is it worth buying this shit?

I get a lot of likes and I can't see who they are. Should I pay for this shit? Also if I pay can I get a refund later?

Attached: 3-1.png (400x400, 17.52K)

I met my girlfriend on Tinder and barely got female attention until I joined. It's better than trying to run game and shit. It's straightforward.

>is it worth it
No.

superior morals provide for superior threads.
and this is one is thrash.

Most of the likes are fake so you buy the gold

is there any way to hack and see who liked you?

You'll be paying for the privilege of having a bunch of e-whores advertise their OF to you

Definitely pay. It’s cheap considering it gets you laid

>I'm insecure
>Should I pay for being more insecure?
lol sage goes on every field

Do not pay for this app unless you're in the top 20% of good looking men. You will only get ugly fat women even if you pay.

It doesnt matter anymore, they are all vaxed and you shouldnt even kiss a vaxie girl. Shits fucked

It is for me, I get 90% niggers for likes, so I just wait until a white girl likes me then match with her directly.

If you are beyond your first week on tinder and still consistently getting a couple likes a day, yes you should get it, might aswell get platinum instead of gold tho, its like 40€ a year here

No, they trick you into getting it by putting fake profiles that "like" you, or profiles that are >50km away from you. It's the same with bumble, badoo, etc.

> Is it worth buying this shit?
Fuck no
>I get a lot of likes and I can't see who they are
It doesn't matter because 99% of women on the platform are there just to fuck around, window shop and see what they can bag digitally. Most will never go out on a date with anyone for any reason. A small minority of that group will only meet to get dicked down by the right 9+/10 guy. If you were that guy you wouldn't be here asking about gaming tinder because you'd already have bootycalls coming out your ass. These meatmarkets are like worse versions of clubs. They entice women with benefits to stay on the platform and make men jump through hoops and pay premiums to have a remote chance to vie for busted puss. Only it's way worse on dating apps because at least in the club you can use your physical presence to your advantage with the woman, when you're interacting separated by digital distance your chances fall dramatically. Not only is it a waste of money to buy their premium shit, it's a waste of your far more precious time to spend a single second on these platforms. Go pick up a hobby, join a club, or coed rec league. Fuck do literally anything outside your house and you'll have drastically better chances meeting women to fuck or engage in relationships with than on tinder.

had better luck with bumble honestly, and I don't need to have the awkward first contact
>also I got banned from tinder after saying "let's make out" to some chick, even after paying, so fuck that app lol

All that happens is you get to see that all your likes are ugly unfuckable women. They show your profile to the women who are most likely to swipe right to get you some hidden matches, then withhold any matches until you get shilled into buying, and it's all gross ugly fatties.

The only girls I've ever hooked up with on tinder, and all 4/6 ended up being longer term relationships, were brand new on the app. Just downloaded it and I was just the first one they matched with or among the first and they liked me the most. When a girl is new they try the same method, and they have to give some initial matches so the person thinks the app is actually working. To have the best odds of being one of her initial matches you have to go on tinder and swipe a few times multiple times per day every single day. It's exhausting and not worth it, and you only end up with 6/10s at best.

Sorry 4 out of the 6 I've hooked up with on tinder ended up being relationships. 2 outright asked to marry me, 1 hinted at marriage, and one was just a total sourpuss bitch who I guess thinks she's the hottest shit in town when she's a 7/10. The others were 6/10 and I'm probably like an 8-9 all aspects considered. No girl should be groveling at your feet asking for marriage after like 4 fucking months of being a FWB. I'm either doing something wrong or right.

Nope, it said all this shit about girls who allegedly swiped right on me, I pay for gold; only to find that this was a blatant fucking falsehood. Deleted that cesspool and got with a coworker 2 months later.

Open the tinder website, and pay there.
30% off since you won't pay google or apple.

If you can’t get a date on free Tinder, paying for it is just going to get your profile rejected by a larger group. So honestly if it ain’t happening with the free version I wouldn’t pay for it.

Can a mod ban this whiney greek who is always shitting up this board with details from his sex life like it is his diary

Maybe for a month, and set it up to autoclick and heart everyone. That's the pro move. Then just meet as many girls who swipe back as is possible. If you have it long term, you're just a loser with zero game.

Don't ever use this scam coomers app OP. Dating apps worked for the top 10% men, and to rip off the remaining 90%. Do some sport in a club or some shit instead please fucking please.

>is it worth
Nope.
/thread.

Just keep making a new account