Pfizer CEO wants to reduce the world population to 50%

They are becoming too bold now not even trying to hide it anymore it over isn’t it?
youtu.be/bfT5KCRdkFo

Attached: EA89E58A-A3EB-4F5F-90BD-EEAB2E345309.jpg (960x640, 67.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would that help profits?

Oh shit
Set the ray to jerry

Look, I'm against what these psychopaths are doing more than anyone, but that video is edited. He didn't say that. I watched the whole video where he was having that conversation with Klaus. Do you guys realize that making fake edits like this is hurting our cause, not helping it?

profits?

Who the fuck is the OP? Who the fuck keeps posting this fake shit? KYS.

Link or it didn’t happen

Source on the full show/interview?
I need to debooonk this.

Attached: 23.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

This is edited by a schizo gtfo jabroni

Fake, I have seen the whole 30 minutes speech of his

well post the full vid
fuck jew demons

which 50%?

But its kids at elementary schools that have to worry about being shot

>Who the fuck keeps posting this fake shit? KYS.
Who do you think? Qoomers

This

Attached: 1631292404062.png (639x615, 271.29K)

How do /pth/ normies cope with that? The friend of Trump wants to depopulate the earth. Will they still believe Trump is an outsider?

>How would that help profits?
Populations are exploding in poor shithoels that are not the customers in the first place.
Those places use Indian generics. Pfizeer would lose nothing if Africa halved it's population.
Drugs with the real margins are only suitable for the west.

Go to 2:33 in this video. Stop falling for fake shit. We have more than enough authentic real evidence to prove there's a depopulation agenda without putting fake shit that completely discredits us.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8

Attached: JaffeMemoChart.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

Fake and gay OP is a faggot.
Fuck Bourla, fuck kikes, fuck niggers and fuck the WEF, but stop spreading bs like this, makes everyone look bad.
>youtube.com/watch?v=9ccd3LMNMl8
>2:40

/thread. a 2 second google search reveals he ACTUALLY said “reduce by 50% the number of people on the planet that cannot afford their medicine” by 2023."

Why dont they just mass extinct niggers? I dont think anyone will even care honestly

Why are you spreading this garbage it's fake.

Is this what is known as poisoning the well? Be gentle, I'm not good with lingos.

Agreed, however the way he says the sentence gives strong hidden message vibes if I may say. «Reduce the number of people (who can’t afford our medications) by 50%». Bizarre way of stating that, but maybe I’m biased now. Tell your thoughts

Yes it's a form of well poisoning.

I mean if 60% of China and india and africa died absolutely no one would even notice and his goal would be achieved, so yeah. Why the fuck not?

Good frens

Attached: itrhymes.png (1648x2756, 563.98K)

Sure. There's often a subtle undertext with these people in their writings and public speeches. You do have to have the ability to read between the lines. However, there are times where they're extremely blatant with what they're trying to achieve. Much more so in their writings than their speeches but sometimes even in those. We can point to their books, articles, memos, white papers and so on for hard evidence of their goals.

If anything, it's other stuff in this talk that people should be concerned about. For example, when Bourla talked about how they plan to get around falling compliance rates for the vaccines. Like mixing a flu vaccine with a COVID vaccine to make it more convenient as a two-in-one shot and thus make it more likely for people to get it.

I'm just saying that people intellectually honest is incredible important for us. We have the facts on our side. This does nothing but harm all of us.

Attached: impactofscienceonsocietypage50.jpg (828x1161, 194.78K)

Overpopulation is only a problem in Africa and Asia. Europe went from 1/3 of the world poppulation in early XX to 1/10 now

>reduce the population of people who can't afford our medicines by 50%
>reduce the population of poor people by 50%
a strange way to word it indeed

>I'm just saying that being*
Blah

>today that dream is becoming a reality
the jew injected are fucked.

This. Africa, China, and India need a nuking...also Texas for good measure

correct
>pay attention faggots

of course he didn't say that
retard

Attached: sherlock.jpg (299x323, 75.72K)