Am i white pol?

I am half italian and half albanian my dna test came back as italian, greek and albanian; no middleastern/african ancestry whatsoever. Would you consider me white?

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 463.54K)

No one cares. Just be a monkey and be happy.

Attached: Chimpin-Aint-Easy.jpg (500x666, 88.54K)

>white
>w

Attached: 1639362296137.jpg (1447x4306, 1.54M)

Forgive me let me rephrase that as White

If you need to get a DNA test to know, you aren't white.

I took a dna test for fun

Am I white?

Attached: MJ.jpg (1080x1311, 100.31K)

you're white, but not hwhite

so what do pavement apes get the boons of collectivism while trying to shout down the very collectivism of white people's which gave rise to the civilization that allows them to even bitch about it?
I understand we are dealing with low intellect here, but even I have difficulty believing they can be so stupid as to not see the issue.

If you consider jews to be white then yes

jewmax now and marry a beautiful jewish woman with big milkers

Liquid hwhite

I understand the hate for albanians on here. I can tell from experience we behave like niggers sometimes. I am trying to be a better person for both my peoples and lead by example.

Too late for that.

Consider the masonic percentage of jew dna i have... I also was born on an 11th day... in a year that is a multiple if 11 on a minute thats a multiple of 11.

I am sorry but your albanian side disqualifies you

Why so?

No greeks, Italians and albanians are not white. I say this as a greek.

Are we not europeans who speak a european language?

So then what am I brown then?

So what only northern europeans have the privilege of being called White. I thought all europeans were White. I dont understand the constant fighting between europeans over who gets the right to be White. If we put our petty differences aside we could resist globohomo.

Stay in mutt land where anyone who isn't a nigger is White.

Not really saying much coming from a bong faggot

Just look at mirror, and you will see.

And there is it. The anglo-phobic piece of shit.

I just did. I guess i'm white then.

I dont hate anglos. Just you in particular for making that comment.

Being white is kind of a state of mind, provided you less dark than a South Indian and you look European enough.