Tongue posture Does not Affect Jawline

I study linguistic anthropology. Did you know that Russian speakers rest their tongue at the bottom of the mouth while western Europeans and Americans rest their tongue at the top of their mouth.

This is a bodily function which helps the individual pronounce words and configures the accent of the individual.

This whole thing regarding "mewing" is a giant fabricated sucide fraud. There are westerners with poor jawlines and strong jawline, there are Russians with poor jawlines and Russians with strong jawlines.

Tongue posture DOES NOT influence jaw definition.

Breathing through the mouth Does NOT INFLUENCE jaw line. We as humans evolved to breath through 2 holes. Nose and mouth.

If breathing through mouth made you a less attractive mate, nature would have eliminated this ability long ago.

The people that came up with this "jawline" "mewing" bs have sinister motives

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-004010~2.png (1080x818, 228.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yEe7PrUlYSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have a memeflag and you're making a shill thread. wake the fuck up.

ok memefaggot
post physique

Since tongue posture and mouth breathing does not affect jawline, the question remains, what does?

Diet? Physical excercise at early age?

> reddit spacing
I immediately know to believe the opposite of whatever you say

Attached: 58EE2BBB-382A-4E1D-BB4D-F0E3AC6EC5D4.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

Cope harder, mouthbreater

I am 6ft3 210

My physical state does not matter.

Focus on the topic subject you mongoloid

Teeth and the modern diet

Bot?

It's called neat writing, it's something your caveman brain doesn't understand

Btw you should should get a real degree. If you don’t study stem you can never claim to be “educated”

Attached: 44A8FC41-E00D-4A1A-95DE-34E130890950.png (790x904, 1.59M)

post physique faggot

the topic is "mewing is bullshit" which is 1000% accurate but you are just perpetuating the meme by bringing it up. it's a waste of thread. tell me where your local legislator lives and whether they have been good or bad this year.

I know people whos parents fed them McDonald's and Wendy's on the daily and they spent all day on the computer and tv and they have a strong jawline

>memeflag
>1pbtid
>generic_pepe_for_Any Forums_shilling.webp
>refuting provable results (both personal and emperical)
>getting half the shit about mewing wrong in the first place

Just... leave...
We are immune to your astroturfing and tbqh famalam it never worked.

Green herb

>If breathing through mouth made you a less attractive mate, nature would have eliminated this ability long ago.
the problem is that weak jaws/dysgenic features are not so noticeable on women.
you'd still fuck a woman with a weak jaw who is a mouthbreather.

that's why these things propagate. nature can't elliminate these features because men are coomers who will fuck anything that moves

>You are educated only if you Can fix a shit stained toilet and weld pipes together

Unironically kill yourself

>Breathing through the mouth Does NOT INFLUENCE jaw line. We as humans evolved to breath through 2 holes. Nose and mouth.
>If breathing through mouth made you a less attractive mate, nature would have eliminated this ability long ago.
Idk if this is bait but I'll entertain it. If you breathe through the mouth, instead of the nose, the nose doesn't develop as much (because you don't use it, don't use something and it doesn't develop, easy huh?). So that's one. Two is that by breathing through the mouth, you get less oxygen because the air doesn't get heated up as much before it reaches your lungs, so you need to breathe harder.
Three is that the hair and mucus of your nose works as a filter, your mouth doesn't have it.
Four is that I've heard it's bad for your teeth.

As for the underdevelopment of jaws and such: lack of chewing, too much soft food.

Than why are there more males with poor jawlines than females?

For every 1 weka jawed female there's 30 guys with poor jaws Your logic does not hold Weight when properly examined

Proof

Did having my wisdom teeth removed at 14 fuck up my jawline? Is that what you're telling me?

>Than why are there more males with poor jawlines than females?
because female carry the weak genes and we'll fuck them anyway.

that's why there are tons of manlets, tons of hairlets. women carry this dysgenic shit

So according to your logic Jews have big noses because they breath through their noses rather than mouth?

Than why the fuck do most Jews have poor jaws? Something doesn't add up here bud

I thought Jews had big noses because air is free.

You haven't answered my question

your question is:
>For every 1 weka jawed female there's 30 guys with poor jaws

that's because a weak jaw is not as noticeable on a woman. makeup, long hair, standards of beauty make her look "feminine" instead of "strong-jawed dyke". a weak jaw on a man is very noticeable on the other hand

oops, i meant - a weak jaw on a woman can come off as cute and feminine.

she won't be balding (but her father will be a hairlet) - so she's a bald hair gene carrier.

This is literally slide thread.

>So according to your logic Jews have big noses because they breath through their noses rather than mouth?
Jews have a mutation that causes it. Semites already had bigger noses, perhaps because of the sandy environment. Mutation in Jews, probably by inbreeding, caused the gigantic schnoz.
>Than why the fuck do most Jews have poor jaws? Something doesn't add up here bud
Read the last paragraph of my previous statement.

You can rest your tongue on my cock

>> reddit spacing
>I immediately know
Some things are a dead giveaway innit

He was probably genetically inclined to have a strong jaw to begin with. It's a well know fact that correcting teeth alignment also changes the jaw shape. It's also a well know fact that sugar is a major cause of westerns having horrible teeth.

I'm assuming there is some kikery at play to keep those two facts disconnected

Attached: agga-progress-with-rachel-forwardontics-facial-growth-orthodontics-2019.jpg (1350x1300, 538.21K)

youtu.be/yEe7PrUlYSA

Congratulations, you win the most useless post of the day award, but at least it's not another tranny thread.

Attached: the-dude-abides.jpg (480x480, 62.02K)