This site and all of you on it represent the ungodly alliance of white uneducated inbred sister fuckers in flyover...

This site and all of you on it represent the ungodly alliance of white uneducated inbred sister fuckers in flyover country voting against your own economic interests for racism.....and billionaires.

That's your whole deal. That's what the rightwing is. Smart but sociopathic rich fucks manipulated stupid sociopathic poor fucks to vote against their own economic interests for racism and bigotry.

Haha it's so funny how you assholes here advertise yourself as being "anti-establishment" LMAO how stupid are you all. You ARE the establishment. You're so much the open embrace of the establishment that even most of the establishment is too ashamed to associate with you because they know how unpopular the establishment is.

You're the uneducated group of assholes doing exactly as your told. Fighting your little stupid "culture war" about meaningless racism and bigotry fueled social topics while diligently promoting the interests of capitalism and it's most wealthy beneficiaries

God damn idiots

Attached: the rightwing.jpg (697x500, 78.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2020/11/big-tech-2020-presidential-election-donation-breakdown-ranking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anons here have a wide range of opinions and many are sensible, many of what they think you would agree with

Attached: 5g.gif (251x300, 1.23M)

>This site and all of you on it represent the ungodly alliance of white uneducated inbred sister fuckers in flyover country voting against your own economic interests for racism.....and billionaires.
>
>That's your whole deal. That's what the rightwing is. Smart but sociopathic rich fucks manipulated stupid sociopathic poor fucks to vote against their own economic interests for racism and bigotry.
>
>Haha it's so funny how you assholes here advertise yourself as being "anti-establishment" LMAO how stupid are you all. You ARE the establishment. You're so much the open embrace of the establishment that even most of the establishment is too ashamed to associate with you because they know how unpopular the establishment is.
>
>You're the uneducated group of assholes doing exactly as your told. Fighting your little stupid "culture war" about meaningless racism and bigotry fueled social topics while diligently promoting the interests of capitalism and it's most wealthy beneficiaries
>
>God damn idiot

Attached: Soyjak Troonjak troon dick cut off by Jew kike Impjak doctor.png (2472x3106, 988.65K)

No they god damn don't

you would be surprised

Nope. No dude none of you are special or unique. None of you are special unique snowflakes different from all the rest. You're all the same. You're all rightwingers. Lolberts, nazis, MAGA, neoconservatives. There's no difference between them it's 100% the same shit. Now shut the fuck up, hillbilly

((( billionaires ))) are not on our side, midwit

Attached: 469D4F03-D02D-4AA3-8F5F-2D20B7CA1FC9.jpg (791x1024, 156.95K)

No they are on your side and they're not jewish for the most part. They're people of all difference races, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds though they're mostly straight white males

post tits or gtfo read the rules

im not rightwing, nazis are failures, trump is a retard

Attached: pepecoin.png (400x400, 121.99K)

And what are you doing that is different? I see both the current "left-wing", which is just NPC pawns of big corpos and the media, as wellas the traditional "right-wing", who are just cucks that never achieved anything, conservatives that have never "conserved" anything, as equally detestable retards.

Attached: 1642092204323.jpg (1024x1064, 100.34K)

Whatever you say righttard

Then why the fuck are you here shill fuck? It'd be real easy for you to just fuck off forever and forget we exist. Are the shekels that good?

>You ARE the establishment
You mean it's now ok to adress the JQ without going to jail or ending suicide'd? I didn't noticed.

>white uneducated inbred sister fuckers in flyover country voting against your own economic interests for racism
your whole "deal", faggot, may i call you faggot, faggot? of course i may, anyway, faggot, your deal is you KNOW NOTHING, everything is a caricature handed to you and you never even check them for validity, you are the most brainwashed confirmation bias naive cocksucker to ever call itself femboi, faggot. kill your faggot self. let's compare degrees you gender studies twatling.

Kek lmao haha based.
Saved

>billionaires
>right wing
What party did all the big tech companies donate to in 2020 again? Retard.

No retard, that's idiotic ignorant hillbilly shit brainwashed into you. The left stands for taxing the rich, putting limits on wealth, giving people universal healthcare, social programs, tenants rights, workers rights, abolishing god damn landlords and mortgage debt all together, abolish all debt, democracy, human rights, letting people be free and individuals and self-determinate rather than keeping them as slaves to a sociopathic tyrannical set of authoritarian government laws under the inexplicable and utterly inconsistent claim "it's freedom" and "it's small government"

better go check again faggot holy fuck what a naive child

observer.com/2020/11/big-tech-2020-presidential-election-donation-breakdown-ranking/
Retard.

Do you have the reading abilities of a kindergartener? Let's do a test.

Attached: 1611927816202.png (690x5604, 503.86K)

Retard, you're literally the side that opposes taxing or putting limits on billionaire's wealth. You're literally the side that opposes and social programs that help the poor or working class. You're literally the side that opposes regulating or nationalizing businesses to get the private interests and corrupt profit motives out of them

No that's reality. Like that's absolute literal objective basic reality and the fundamental basics of left vs right US politics

Who did they donate to? Answer the fucking question subhuman.

Yea great I'll repeat what I said here "you're literally the side that opposes taxing or putting limits on billionaire's wealth. You're literally the side that opposes and social programs that help the poor or working class. You're literally the side that opposes regulating or nationalizing businesses to get the private interests and corrupt profit motives out of them"

The "left" you describe ceased to exist more than 20 years ago. You are out of touch with reality, frendo.

What year do you think it is? The Democrats have been the billionaires party for a long time now. Do you think you're the champions of the working class? You're not, you're useful idiots for the bourgeoisie dancing to the identity politics and gay propaganda while you betray the working class to the corporate oligarchy.

You're class traitor and uncle toms and you're too stupid to even see it.

Attached: Anti Homeless Gay Rock.png (604x663, 548.92K)

Not an answer.

>economic interest
Yeah, importing 100 million more nonwhites will benefit me greatly, economically.

Again, "you're literally the side that opposes taxing or putting limits on billionaire's wealth. You're literally the side that opposes and social programs that help the poor or working class. You're literally the side that opposes regulating or nationalizing businesses to get the private interests and corrupt profit motives out of them"

Oh yea, let's not forget unions too. You're the side against unions

>universal healthcare
unless you are a straight white male

>Retard, you're literally the side that opposes taxing or putting limits on billionaire's wealth.
anyones wealth, hairsplitting thief faggot scum sucker
>You're literally the side that opposes and social programs that help the poor or working class.
addiction to handouts is not help faggot, seethe
>You're literally the side that opposes regulating or nationalizing businesses to get the private interests and corrupt profit motives out of them
what? citation faggot.

if you close your eyes and squint through the lense your commie professor gave you after fingering your faggot butthole

Dude you are never gonna be a woman, get over it

No WTF are you talking about. Holy god damn shit what the fuck are you talking about

Uh huh yup it's an answer. It's actually THE answer. Like it's THE answer. Period.

I don't have a side retard, I want everyone to die. Why are billionaires donating to the left that apparently wants to tax them?

>voting against your own economic interests
I want death to bankers

>voting against their own economic interests
STFU materialistic subhuman scum.

cute how this little sockpuppet let some faggot kike professor hand craft his entire identity purpose and pre-fab belief system for him and sticks his cock smashers in his ears and yells "NO" when reality fails to match the prisms illusion...roflmao

>white uneducated inbred sister fuckers
Yeah, whites sure are inbred.

Attached: inbred hicks.png (1145x720, 390.4K)

Holy shit you fucking tard. No you are the people opposing taxing the rich. Putting limits on them. Having universal healthcare. Having unions. Regulating or nationalizing industry. Having any social safety nets. Having any minimum wages. Having any guaranteed jobs. You're even against having a genuine fucking democracy

That's you. That's you as rightwingers that oppose that shit and it's the left that supports all that shit.

No you do have a side. You're a rightwing retard. You are. Seriously, you are.

Do you hate millionaire/billionaires out of jealousy exclusively. The billionaires you know o are not from a long blood line. The ones you don't know of are the ones that deserve hate

>t. civnat cuckfaggot

Attached: 1557889171170.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>1pbtid trash-tier trolling

You sound like a fascist.

Goy billionaires are parasites too.

Attached: DC3B67A9-B769-430F-AF75-AA7E44C14F69.jpg (766x1024, 142.12K)

Whatever you need to tell yourself, slave.

I hate the foreigner because he is the one murdering and raping my loved ones all the while making my labour be worth less and straining the systems of welfare I pay into. He is a weapon of the Jewish elites but that doesn't make him any less evil.