Brit/pol/ - Sunday morning

Doing a poo lads, just woke up. No links, post em.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vnRUp9qVZ0

Attached: sport-preview-liverpool-fans-paris.jpg (1500x1000, 725.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/28/boris-johnson-set-to-bring-back-imperial-measurements-to-mark-platinum-jubilee
plymouthherald.co.uk/news/history/gallery/inside-plymouth-hoe-secret-memorial-5457913
cityam.com/brexit-uk-ports-start-charging-customs-clearance-fees-in-bullst-money-exercise-to-recoup-lost-revenues/
jennyjones.org/2022/05/23/second-reading-of-schools-bill-home-education/
mailplus.co.uk/edition/comment/186204/its-time-to-refund-cruel-covid-fines
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-pepper-sprayed-breaking-24090278
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bros...

Have some fresh links
>Prime Minister to announce return to imperial weights and measures for Jubilee celebration
theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/28/boris-johnson-set-to-bring-back-imperial-measurements-to-mark-platinum-jubilee

>Plymouth Hoe Naval Memorial's secret room few have ever been inside of
plymouthherald.co.uk/news/history/gallery/inside-plymouth-hoe-secret-memorial-5457913

>Brexit: UK ports introduce customs clearance fees in ‘bulls**t money-making exercise’ to recoup lost revenues
cityam.com/brexit-uk-ports-start-charging-customs-clearance-fees-in-bullst-money-exercise-to-recoup-lost-revenues/

>Government's Schools Bill could give councils powers to demand details of home education curricula
jennyjones.org/2022/05/23/second-reading-of-schools-bill-home-education/

>Peter Hitchens: The government should refund all Covid fines
mailplus.co.uk/edition/comment/186204/its-time-to-refund-cruel-covid-fines

>Liverpool fans pepper sprayed by French police as chaos hits Champions League final
liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-pepper-sprayed-breaking-24090278

Scousers getting moshy bashed on twitter rn

Attached: 45435345345.png (734x929, 379.23K)

Good, scousers are a menace

Always the victim
Never their fault
L O L L E R P O O L

kek a bunch of em jumped the fence and ran into the stadium and caused the match to get delayed

Attached: 454353453451.png (732x762, 293.17K)

REMEMBER THE 96 GORILLION

Do you imagine that the ones arriving by speedboat patiently queued up for immigration and customs checks at the harbour master's office?

Attached: 1653737947680.png (1007x840, 749.23K)

Imagine if britfags cared that much about there women and children being raped and murdered by 3rd world garbage

>there
Mutt education

Mate
One BAME can only rape a few dozen Englishwomen
But if he's good at football he can give pleasure to MILLIONS of Englishmen
Do the sums

Slapback from a trap's sack
Couldn't cum cuz I lost track
China boy with the croptop
Ain't gay cuz I'm on top

Chinaboy slide in my Snapchat (uh ;p)
Payin him peas to go bareback (uh)
Fuck him so hard dat he slapback (uh)
Fuck Brinnies I'll never backtrack

I'm gay
I'm gay
I'm gay

Tranny willy
Tranny willy

fucked it cos I'm a silly Billy

I held I the ladyboy's braids

Squirted my load now I've got AIDS

Trampy scousers could never afford tickets. They just flood into anfield screaming "STEEEEVIE GERRRRARRRD!!!" And security does full all.

we won

Attached: 1653810501100.png (922x882, 241.62K)

Me gusta Franco

britpol has turned into a gay cancer, might be worse than Any Forums I blame tripcode fags

Ste Gerrard, Gerrard
He runs over kids in cars
He batters DJs in bars
Ste Gerrard, Gerrard

It wasn't tripfags that admitted to having sex with ladyboys

the scouser cries out in pain as he strikes you

He half a boy, he's half a girl
Torres, Torres
He looks just like a transvestite
Torres, Torres
He wears a frock, he likes the cock
He sells his arse on Albert Dock
Fernando Torres, Carragher's bit on the side

when do the millionaire BAME start kicking a ball around a field? can't wait to watch them running about screaming and spitting. I'd pay anything to watch that I'd even travel abroad just to witness them running up and down and up and down, kicking things and diving on the ground. whoever they are and wherever they are from doesn't matter just love to watch it and don't know why

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 217.77K)

Haven't watched football in over a decade, what has changed?

Pube

A team of forens beat a team of forens and the winner lifted a plastic trophy manufactured in China

Why is everyone accusing sxousers when the overwhelming majority of the fence jumpers were local nogs and nafris?
Do you guys hate Liverpool fans so much you will accuse them of any crime even though they are innocent of it?

more niggers less British just how they like it kick it out lads no room for hate

Attached: 81mT-yTtLdL.jpg (1700x1700, 286.03K)

>corr, lovely jinking run from Estaban Lopez Diaz
>He cuts back and hits one across the face of goal
> Mbambwe Ngubu is there, GOOOOOAAAAAL
>Scousers are rocked, literally crushing themselves to death inside the stadium.

Many such cases

Yes

>Scousers
>Innocent victims
>Dey wuz gud boiz

Liverpool fans are the niggers of England. They can do no wrong EVER. They played victim at the Hillsborough "disaster" aswell. Sick of them.

>The Hillsborough disaster was a fatal human crush during a football match at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, on 15 April 1989. It occurred during an FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest in the two standing-only central pens in the Leppings Lane stand allocated to Liverpool supporters. Shortly before kick-off, in an attempt to ease overcrowding outside the entrance turnstiles, the police match commander David Duckenfield ordered exit gate C to be opened, leading to an influx of supporters entering the pens.[2] This resulted in overcrowding of those pens and the crush. With 97 deaths and 766 injuries, it has the highest death toll in British sporting history

Liverpool felt they were falling behind in the title race for World's Ugliest Football Team. With Mo Salah, Trent Alexander and James Milner in the team you would think that would be enough buy they've gone and secured the title with the signing of Kostas Tsimikas.

Attached: sipa_34582225.jpg (929x1200, 234.97K)