Why did we militarize our police so much if they aren't even going to respond to an active shooter inside an elementary...

why did we militarize our police so much if they aren't even going to respond to an active shooter inside an elementary school? I know SCOTUS ruled that coppers have no legal obligation to protect anyone, but the optics are prettyyyy bad on this one.

Attached: police-militarization-weapons-of-war-hero[1].jpg (1193x720, 503.48K)

Attached: derek-chauvin.jpg (700x875, 41.75K)

well i dont know anything about being a cop but from what i gather from experience is their job primarily involves loitering around gas stations

>if they aren't even going to respond
they did respond by attacking the parents outside. Just like during the blm riots they stood by and watched arson, assault, looting, but as soon as someone tried to defend themself or their property the cops swooped in and attacked and arrested them.

there's a 99% chance that the next time a school shooting happens, parents are gonna roll up in full battle rattle and there's gonna be a fucking shootout between the cops and parents

Imagine paying taxes for that.

so you keep paying your taxes

someones and somebodies should be somethings instead of nothings.

The war in Iraq and Afghanistan combined with the “war on terror” at home made huge amounts of military surplus equipment made available to local law enforcement. Some Jews made money off of it, that’s the only reason why.

we should take their MRAPs away if they aren't even going to operate

>parents are gonna roll up in full battle rattle
cops demonstrated for all to see they stood around for more than an hour and were fighting with the parents outside to keep the parents from saving their kids. If you want your kid saved you have to do it yourself. In every major shooting the cops just wait outside. They lied immediately as if a cop had a gun fight with the shooter trying to prevent entry, then lied about going in immediately, instead they simply waited in the hallway while the shooting was shooting kids and the kids were calling 911 telling 911 which room the shooting was in.

>we should take their MRAPs away if they aren't even going to operate
should take their guns away since they demonstrated they are not going to operate. Traffic control and doughnut patrol is what cops are good for.

Supreme Court decided years ago that police have no obligation to protect any citizen. They don't have to respond to any call and don't have to stick their neck out for anybody.

They are there to protect the state and keep citizens in line. Not protect citizens. Wake the fuck up.

>taze/detain parents who came to the school wondering why the fuck the cops are just chilling with their thumbs up their asses
>one parent talked her way out of it, snuck around the building, hopped a fence and went to rescue her child
>the officers that actually took out the suspect were border patrol agents
>one of them was off duty and had to drive 40 miles with a shotgun he borrowed from his barber
>he still got there and went in before the cops did fucking anything
I'm serious, there's gonna be an actual shootout between parents and cops responding at the next school shooting. screen cap this

Attached: 1600744903470.gif (360x176, 2.62M)

Just send one of those in

Attached: DfkBYAUVAAEuUbU.jpg (1024x580, 108.79K)

To control the population

>aren't even going to respond
Uvalde PD was inside the school 4 minutes after the shooter entered, engaged him, and he retreated into the classroom he’d already shot up and barricaded himself inside. They kept him contained there, and as more cops arrived on the scene they evacuated the school.
This wasn’t Parkland - they didn’t just cower outside behind their cars.
Criticize them for not storming the room sooner. Criticize them for bending the knee to BLM and for standing aside during the riots and letting the niggers run rampant. Criticize them for being thugs for the politicians who pay them.
But in this case they did respond and they did engage the shooter. Making spurious claims that they did nothing is just playing into the propaganda campaign.
Why is Any Forums suddenly so willing to jump onto the MSM bandwagon? I despise cops, but if the media is pushing a narrative so hard, is no one willing to question why?

>small town where half the budget goes to the PD
>they did an active shooter drill at that very campus a week or two ago
>active shooter training dictates that you grab your shit, run in there, and you don't stop until the shooter is dead
>this is universal since columbine
I don't care if most of the shooting happened in the first four minutes, and I don't care if all the killing was done by then either. Nineteen (19) fucking cops just sitting outside the classroom for over an hour.

>Cops are too cowardly to even fight one guy when children are being killed
>”But they’ll still btfo you when they go door to take your guns so just give up your rifles”
The talking points after this have been interesting

never trust anyone especially cops.
i almost died because of one.
they mostly feel they are the law.
just think of an NPC in steroids.
in a lawless situation, the cops are the first to act like king.

Because they exist to protect the rich, their property and rich person racism. Not you.

my only two experiences with cops have been
1. getting a shotgun stuffed in my face by a SWAT officer back in high school when some retard called in a fake gun threat down the street or some shit
2. getting a $300 ticket for doing 65 in a 55

Attached: EDPOaJ7XYAAn0-1.jpg (1125x1133, 179.95K)

Xcalibur254? That you?

Police are militarised to serve your masters, not you.