Most men I know don't get laid

I recently read a study that 1 in 3 men in the US don't get laid or some shit. Trust me it's worse here. Out of every 10 guys I know only one has a gf. And I know a lot of guys due to work and uni. Idk what's going on really, this shit started after social media boomed. Did women get bored of sex and decided to shut off from men? If so many men don't get laid then women aren't getting laid either

Attached: 1400438113_8e3bdf22b5_b.jpg (1023x685, 155.48K)

Maybe 1 in 8 here... (and I'm of course that 1)
Most people I grew up with are in relationships (white/white relationships mind you)

You can google big boobs, get 6 gorillion results and jack off. Women are overrated

unfathomably based

That route only leads to more obsession over pussy - and more wanking - and more obsession over real pussy.

Only solution is to find a hobby and/or start hiking/sport.

Women are not overrated. But pussy might be (but only after you cum kek)

Women are getting laid with a small subset of men. Most guys are left out to dry. I’m 28 and I’ve never experienced any sort of intimacy. Not really sure what kissing or going on a date is like. Chad knows though.

Uk here, 36. Out of probably 100 men I know I don’t know anyone, socially or professionally, that’s not had at least a girlfriend.

How you weird fags manage to not only be adult virgins, but also surround yourself with adult virgins, baffles me. Can you all become commies? You’re making the right look bad.

>If so many men don't get laid then women aren't getting laid either

They are. The top men basically ban all the women. Men are dogs and will gladly fuck bellow their level.

Also it has nothing to do with men being worse at getting laid than before. Before you had to compete with the other boys in the village. Now you gotta compete with every hot guy on tinder within driving distance.

women need to prove their worth in other ways besides being a fucking cum sack with makeup

>Women are not overrated
The fact women are rated at all is already overrating them. Once you get that need for validation out of your system you find you tolerate a lot less bullshit from women just because they are pretty.

>That route only leads to more obsession over pussy - and more wanking - and more obsession over real pussy.

Maybe for you weirdo.

had 2 gfs. it's totally not worth it. lost interest in relationships after gf #2

stuart smalley says "hoe get your ass in and lets ride"

no women are fucking WAY more they just all fuck the top 10% of dudes
it's pretty easy to get into the top 10% and then you get all the pussy you want

We live in a society where women don't really need men any more. Maybe for the novelty of getting fucked once in awhile because being a total slut is wicked cool rn fr fr no cap
but aside from that women are seemingly happier slaving away at a shit job during their peak years and getting crumbs of emotional connections from having retarded flings with guys they know they have no future with.
>Women are getting laid with a small subset of men.
this faggot rolo tomasi shit needs ot fucking end already. "Chads" aren't bagging anywhere near the 80% of women. Have you talked to most women out there? They are showing early signs of catlady-ism. Women are lonely as fuck and the only intimacy they get is the occasional shitskin who throws his smelly cock in her smelly cunt. A lot of women are just lonely.
Everyone is miserable. Everyone. The only difference is most people think their sorry lives are just the general ennui everyone feels about life and cannot be changed.

> with every hot guy on tinder within driving distance.
kek if only
you have to compete with every boy in the village, every dude within driving distance, and every rich guy that DMs her all over the world.

Thankfully, the whores will die alone doped up on anti-depressants and then their cats will eat their eyeballs.

when you hold women to this 99% of them don't qualify.

Every dude I know doesn't even have the time to dry his dick off in between getting pussy. What kind of shitty mongrels you hanging out with? Everyone I'm talking about is over 35 and still slays. Come on, kid

I realized how unimportant and useless women really are when women I used to look up to hit 30 and started asking me for relationships like former bosses offer shitty part time jobs. You get access to my pussy and all you have to do is give me a place to live, money and also pay all my bills! I'm losing my sex drive by the hour.

slava ukraini

I guess we just grow up faster now. Sex was never biologically meant to be a thrill you consistently have to seek, an orgasm was your award for procreating. That’s why there are risks for things like multiple partners, because it’s not natural. Building an entire identity around seeking sex was always cringe af to me. Plus I’ve already been through divorce; once the end goal of marriage stops being a mystery, it all quite honestly is a huge waste of time after all. If you consistently get laid or think about getting laid then you’ve got a mental problem, and no psychologist will ever tell you because their job is meant to pervert and degenerate others by enabling their bullshit.

My gf of 4 years finally stopped taking birth control (we are getting married in a few months and are trying tovert a kid) and her libido is suddenly through roof.
We just need to make women horny again so that they fuck you ugly fucks.

>dating after 35
Losers. Faggots like you and you mates prolonging their adolescence is also taking women from younger guys just getting in the game. By 35 you have the advantage of knowing all the stupid little tricks that work on women and also a nice disposable income unless you're a double loser. Really you should be married off and letting the guys hitting their 20s get their turn. Greedy fucks. The boomers never let go of their youth either you want to be like them

send more money

Went to my daughter's high school awards thing. All the boys were sitting with boys and girls with girls. I dunno but I seem to remember more mingling when I was in HS.

blessings to you user. making kids is fun! best time i ever had.

Why are you happy? He's probably a rapefugee nigger from Congo

Juice is simply not worth the squeeze anymore.
Young guys should just rent hookers and get it over with if being virgin troubles them that much.