When Will White Men Repay Black Men?

ANSWERS NOW!

Attached: 5AA8009C-370D-43BC-9E6E-3C0906281488.jpg (1170x1960, 862.52K)

Holy fuck, Tariq's homo rape fantasies are going mainstream. Fucking kek!

What is affirmative action?

When they start compensating the tax payers for the extra police hours and prison costs.

Odd how most African Americans trace their European lineage through their mother's mtDNA. Kind of destroys the narrative.

the funny thing is that we had to use guns and restraints to keep them at bay and enslave them
in hand to hand combat whites literally can't do anything against blacks
they are completely inferior lmao

You forgot your memeflag Chang.

>push black

choosing a dyslexic stutter as a name

The same day the loser mods remove memeflaggots
Saged

I don’t understand. Slaves imported from Africa had no concept of morality. How could you act immoral towards an animal with no concept of morality? For all they know, what occurs is just amoral? Even today, blacks don’t have a concept of morality. Hence, why they always commit crime.

The civil rights movement is a scam. Plain and simple.

The only people who love BBC more than white women are white men.

>push back

they got citizenship. its more than enough payment. if your nigs was never taken from africa they're probably dying from disease and famine.

your mother was a whore
and your father left after he sired your mutant ass

I'll repay black men for jumping me 5 on 1 outside a Jamaican restaurant, but I don't think you'll like it.

anotha day, anotha buck to break

they've more or less destroyed our entire country from the inside out, so i think we're even there, shlomo

Ah yes, misdirection.

Attached: 1644066228747.png (737x431, 284.71K)

when christ returns

Jews only dominated the auction houses as middlemen.

do you know how absolutely rank the ass crack of a black slave must have been? blacks naturally have that cat piss smell, but imagine them hot, unwashed, no running water. and you're telling me anybody willingly got near a black hole? get the fuck outta here.

Attached: Sure_Sure.gif (480x267, 2.44M)

Attached: 2350A3D8-A2D2-4A97-9DFB-8807DAA74A91.jpg (297x445, 12.95K)

Niggers were enslaved 100 fold on the continent of Africa what they were in the Americas

I hope you are not dumb enough to believe this garbage.

If you as a slave owner had spent thousands of dollars purchasing slaves would you mistreat them and make them run away or would you want happy slaves that liked living with you on your plantation.

Attached: 1605570426992.jpg (3786x2386, 1.39M)

>downplaying the kikery

Attached: 1649798472458.png (849x508, 167.63K)